Jammerall.com scam company

I stupidly ordered a product from this company and paid the amount as cash directly into their bank account. I chased the order for ages, and each time was told the amount never arrived, and this was after receiving confirmation from my bank that the money had been received by them on the same day. I gave up complaining in the end and thought I would do my best to warn other potential victims. They seemed very plausible on their website and even responded quickly to my chasing, however they never found my money and I am now out of pocket with no sign of this ever appearing.

We are an formal company and we have 24 hours online service, email address and phone number. If you have ant question and dissatisfaction withour product you can log in at www.jammerall.com and contact with us online via live chat, skype or send emails to sales@***.com or make phone calls to us as well.

Besides for each order we have special customer service staff to follow and manage it, and we also have detailed returning process as well. If you have any question just contact with us offer us your order number ans tell us your problem then we will help to solve the problem.

Jammerall Co., Limited

ID
Cons
  • Being ripped off
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article