Bad Ford Car Dealership in Idabel,OKlahoma

We know what you mean!! We had our car in the shop for a headlight recall and they totally messed them up! Went to leave a families house after dark and we DID NOT have headlights! Took it back next day and they tried to tell us the light switch was bad causing a fuse to blow and that we would have to replace it...NOT! I made some calls to the General Manager(Greg) and Mark in parts and I really got heated! Let them know that I was not a dumb unsavvy senior and that I had worked in a shop/warehouse/parts for years and knew a little about parts and vehicles and that I was sure they messed up something...men hate a woman for saying such a thing! Anyway,to make a loooong story shorter...got in the car this morning and it was as dead as a door ***!! Took it back again today after having to boost it...hubby set each 3 trips over 2 hrs each time for a 30 min job! Guess what! They put the light module that came out of our car back in so NOW we have lights...was not the light switch which we knew! Very BAD experience! Never will set foot back in that place! NO one even spook to my husband this morning until they came out and told him the car was ready....really RUDE people there even after knowing they were the ones that screwed up!!
ID
Service
James Hodge Ford Of Idabel Car Repair
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article