Jamboree Reviews

Show reviews that mention
money admission deadline institute test prep test date counselor job application
Filter review

An institute with no professional ethics.

Hi all who r planning to join with Jamboree admission counseling. According to me it is simple waste of time.In one of the replies given by jamboree is that we should research about deadlines about the universities.If we can do the research then what's is the job description of you as promised. For simply doing copy paste work from university website about the deadlines enough is not needed for a consultancy's expertise.You are charging 45000 for PhD counseling so can't you maintain some professional ethics about the quality of service offered??? I am still wondering about the counselor's qualification and writer's qualifications. Not evaluating the profile properly.Not giving SOP As promised.I am really concerned about the writer's excuse of not feeling well for sending delayed SOP after a month. Because of their delayed response i have missed an universitie's deadline of Dec 1. After submitting four universities they kept quite. No doubt clarification reg universities and even about official transcripts. For suggesting University of Rhode island which doesn't require GRE you are charging 45000?.I guess you have pretty good tie up with low range universities for advertising we achieve 100 percent placement in top universities.Does the NJIT and University of Rhode island are in Top ranked universities according to you? It's the students preference and decision to apply for the universities which they have in mind. I personally feel instead of spending these much money with this fraud institution you can spend money with magoosh premium and for statistics about university ranking u can get a premium account with US news grad school rankings. For changing the names of the faculty in SOP the writer took two weeks which is highly appreciated.Do you think can't we know to edit the SOP after finishing an PG degree from Anna University?. For the people in jamboree business can be done in many ways.But earning trust from customers is required for treating ur institution as a renowed r fraud. From my point of view ur institution is a fraud. One more point the money is non refundable!!!.Dont invest money in these kind of fraud instituition.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Jamboree education arrogant management, don't even know how to talk to students

i joined it in January 2015 for gmat study and my math was really poor, i was told that my basics would be cleared by the faculty however it didn't happen, more over i was told that i needed to only fallow jamboree material and i did so as they said, so 3 months went by and i was there where i had started. so i got fed up, however i knew i was in trap and there was nothing that i could have done,i somehow started learning all by myself from other gmat sources and came up with learning threshold, and then i had doubt sessions and jamboree faculty didn't help me with that either, i had an appointment but when i went there, there was someone else sitting there so i had to adjust myself somehow, They took my 31 thousand rupees and in return gave me frustration and confusion, i raised many times complaints by sending them email, but no reply in return, when i got a chance to speak with Amit goyal through priya(from marketing team),he addressed me with TU instead of AAP, i felt as if i was talking with an uneducated man, he was one of the most arrogant men i have even spoken with, i haven just spoken with him so far but won't ever with to see him. There are many frustrated students just like me,however they can't spend writing their stories on the internet,but please avoid jamboree...all those star rating is just bogus, marketing.don't get trapped by internet review, first take trail classed before joining this institute, in the end, its more of a local tuition centre than an institute that only cares about earning money.

FYI, Amit Goyal is one of the most humble and polite people I have ever met. He addresses his students using 'sir' as well as 'tu'.

If a teacher is addresing his students using the word 'sir/mam', you can imagine the level of politeness and humbleness of that teacher. He is the best mathematics teacher and if he can't help you, then mathematics is not meant for you.

Jamboree provides a fantastic support to its students and if they can't help you, then nobody can.

Even I am a student at Jamboree.

Agree with you completely. Pleaseeee.

don't go to this institute. They are nice until you pay the fees.

View more comments (1)
Delhi, Delhi
Cons
  • Didnt deliver what was expectated
  • Rude and unprofessional
Reason of review
extremely dissatisfied as they could deliver what they promied
Loss

Jamboree ,New Delhi. Pathetic institute ..horrible counselors.

I enrolled in Jamboree for MS admission Counseling. Firstly,the counselor assigned to me never replied to my mails or calls.Whenever i asked for an appointment..she has to be on leave.Then,one day i got this mail that they will be changing my counselor.The second one was the biggest unprofessional seen in my life.Even if i am missing my deadline and in need of serious help,she will say i work for 10.30 to 6 only and Jamboree people are working like this for last 18 yrs.I don't know how they survived with these bunch of idiots.She used to get irritated and shouted,whenever i asked her any query.Never listened to me.I think she is there just to get our application rejected. Moreover, my writer was a big dumb.She didn't know even tense and sentence formation.When informed my counselor about the editor ,she asked me to talk her and said she can't do anything.After struggling for 3 -4 weeks,i got my writer changed.But this one has a baby and works according to her will.I have wasted my 25000/-. Never suggest anyone to go to Jamboree,New friends colony.This place is *** and full of unprofessional.

Horrible HR Department. Dumb esp the manager

They just want to earn money. They do the same with their employees. Do not give their money back.

View more comments (1)
Jaipur, Rajasthan

JAMBOREE GMAT TEST prep is insufficient & strictly Unrecommended

I enrolled for a 2 month gmat test prep at jamboree! Initially I was promised a lot of value adds (awaited till date)& lot of extra time with the teachers which never happened. In the 2 months time one of the teahers took 3 weeks of holiday due to which our class was postponed(no replacement was provided)Even after 4 months of joining the course one class is still left. I have no option but to start self study or shell out money for some other coaching centre! Can anyone please suggest some genuine & good coaching centre for gmat ?

I think that the GMAT is very important because a good score can get you into a good business program like this. I think getting a jump on the GMAT as soon as possible is something that everyone should consider'

This was such a good article. I do really like the ambience here. I can really feel that I was just like looking for an essay services topics.

Very good post, I was really searching for this topic, as I wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet, that is why it was very difficult to understand.

Thank you for sharing this.

regards:

MBA colleges in indore

View more comments (2)
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Jamboree test prep & admissions counseling sucks

I am having serious issues with my admission counselors in Jamboree. Jamboree has totally screwed my application. I had send my SOP to her at the beginning of September and she promised it would be in before mid september. She did not stick upto her words and said she would send it by september end. My submission date for 1 of my universities was nov 1 and she did not even know that. Inspite of me telling her that it was on the 1st Nov, she mailed me back that I was wrong. I called the university and asked them and the date was 1st Nov. She said that she does not want to work with me anymore and will assign me to a new editor. I do not care about the new editor but i want my document on time. It is already too late for me to be assigned to a new editor now. My cousin sister was also with Jamboree and working with a different counselor who also did not help her at all. Eventually she had to go to ******* to get the job done. I made a mistake giving my money to Jamboree. I want action to be taken immediately or want my money refunded ASAP so I can go to a different institution. My deadline was 1st Nov . This is the worst customer service I have experienced in my life.

I second this. Not just the counselling even the classes suck.

I made a HUGE mistake joining Jamboree. Very rude "counsellors". Don't know simple things like university deadlines. Gave me wrong information about so many things.

I missed all my deadlines.

The admission counsellors dont even answer the phone. We had enrolled as a group and everyone has the same complaint.

@PissedConsumer553229

Hi, this is very surprising that you missed your deadlines. Dont you do your own home work?

All the information related to University deadlines are on web.

If you would have been serious about your studies and yor application, you would have started your spade work in an earlier stage. Surprising you were not even aware of the deadlines and putting the blame on other people.

hi priya,

its really bad .wat jamboree did wd u.

can u plz tell me tat which branch of jamboree u r talkin abut bcoz even i m going to invest in admision .

if u can tell me then it will be very useful.

thanks

View more comments (2)
Delhi, Delhi

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article