Jade Optical Boutique, Inc.

305-233-**** 12091 SW 152 Streetmiami, FL 33177 The optician has no feelings for the people she serves. and worse, she's cold and unfeeling. she has no clue, that the people who remove their glasses, can not see anything without them? Hello, why would we go to her for new glasses if we could see without them? clueless!! Andrea Menedez picked the wrong profession, IMO. She had a fit because I would not tell her my real age. She refused to carry on without knowing my age even tho I told her I was having trouble remembering the exact year i was born, altho i'm over fifty. I already wear glasses and all she had to do with put the drops in my eyes and test me for glaucoma. I ended up leaving without the test. She hates old people. She couldn't stand me from the moment i left the DOB record blank. she gave me some crap about having to know the year i was born, because then she would know what diseases to look for, even tho we finished the exam already, i had the new prescription and i was only waiting for her to put the drops in and test me for glaucoma. what a control freak. i ended up asking for a refund because i left without the glaucoma test, i was so intimadated by her.
ID
#194696 Review #194696 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida

About

Summary

The official locations of Jade Optical Boutique can be found in west Kendall and Doral, Florida. Eye care and accessories are the main specialization of this company. The procedures can be scheduled in the online regime via selecting special date and time. There is a wide choice of eyewear represented by sunglasses and prescription frames, sport glasses and contact lenses. The line of manufacturers consists of Prada, Valentino, Gucci, Chanel, Oga, Acuvue, Ray Ban and the others. Returning to the list of service here can be listed on sight adjusting and repair, lens shaping for rimless frames, private exams, etc. The team of doctors can be detailed on the official site. The clients can get special coupons which foresee saving of up to $130 on products.

Jade Optical Boutique reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article