Customer

I was a faithful customer of this restaurant for 6 years. After some poor service and food, I stopped patronizing several months ago. I actually wrote the Manager/Owner a letter regarding my displeasure but never got a response. Tonight, because it had been so good over the years I decided to give them another chance. BIG MISTAKE. My order arrived in a timely manner but I was missing an appetizer. Chicken wings for the kids. I called back and was advised they realized the error and the wings were on the way. After 3 phone calls the wings arrived 50 minutes after my first call. Total time for the kids wings to get delivered was almost 2 hours. The young man that I spoke to on the last call was clearly flustered and speaking to his boss John while I was on the phone as I could hear him in the background. As this issue was not the young mans fault I asked to speak to John. After a couple of minutes on hold, the young man told me John was not available. Unbelievable, huh? Do you think this establishment has any concern for the customer? I tried to give them another chance but I am done for sure. And we have not even tried the entree yet.
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article