James L Wcq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Clapham, Lambeth

I am currently in hospital and have been trying to open one of your snack (2 cracker) packs

I failed , eventually borrowed a fork from another patient and literally stabbed it open , needless to say the crackers were all destroyed , I think its time to review your packaging process?, I must add I was raised on cream crackers and over the last few years they are always over baked and rock hard difficult to spread butter on as they just crack in two or three pieces, whats gone wrong .???
Derek W Pcp

Under cooked

Jacobs Snacks - Under cooked
I have bought Jacobs crackers for over 60 years for some time it's not been up to standered, the last double pk, seemed to be floury in tasted, as though it's was under cooked. The color was pale , bar code 5 00013* 121994. There is problem in quality control.
Pros:
  • Were good
Cons:
  • Not upto standered

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Jacobs Snacks Crackers Review

I bought 2 large boxs of Jacobs crackers in both off the boxes they were all damaged
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article