Lied to about watches repair.

I wish to inform all consumers of the actions of Jackson Square Fine Jewels and the tremendous damage they caused. I had left three watches for warranty repairs and a simple leather strap replacement. Back in May of 2007, I made numerous calls to retrieve my watches which went unreturned. Finally, the owner, Dan Warren, called and told me he didn't have my watches anymore. I recently was able to hire an attorney to help me receive compensation for my losses. When my attorney contacted Dan Warren, Mr. Warren told my attorney that he would look for my watches that he previously told me he definitely didn't have. A week later, Mr. Warren miraculously found my watches and offered to return them. What Dan Warren did was wrong! He admitted the information he told me about not having my property was untrue. I believe he intentionally defrauded me and only when caught, three years later, did he offer to return my property. With the length of time and current economic conditions, my property has a much depreciated value then when I left them with Jackson Square. Jackson Square's wrongful withholding of my property has caused me significant losses and hardship. Please take my advice and stay far away from Jackson Square.
ID
#190907 Review #190907 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Jackson Square Fine Jewels is an online store that specializes in European watches and unique jewelry. Jackson Square Fine Jewels offers both new and pre-owned products. The company provides watches of such brands as Azimuth, Delaloye, Habring, Martin Braun, Montblanc, Ulysse Nardin, Thoam,s Prescher, and many more. The assortment also includes diamonds and other jewelry. Jackson Square Fine Jewels provides repair services that include Complete overhaul & repair of most Rolex watches, Repair & service of most Swiss and German watches, Refinishing of Rolex & most fine Swiss and German watches, Time testing to see how fast or slow you watch is running and many more.

Jackson Square Fine Jewels reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article