Treats Patients With Disdain

According to Dr. Wes Anderson, the purpose of a consultation with him is not to find out what needs to be done to address your dental concerns. He stated that flat out during an appointment today. I have to wonder what he thinks the purpose of a consultation is. It certainly indicates to me that he does not have the faintest clue how to interact with people. It also suggests he is a bit confused about his business model. Perhaps he expects his patients to absord this information through osmoses. Additionally, when asked to clarify one of his statements, he said, "I will say this one more time, and I hate to repeat myself". He then, very loudly, repeated his statement. I have to wonder why he is still practicing dentistry. It boggles the mind that an alleged professional would behave in such an appalling manner. Unless you enjoy being addressed as if you were something stuck to the bottom of his shoe, I suggest you refrain from ever setting an appointment with Dr. Wes Anderson on Pleasure House Rd. in Virginia Beach Va.
ID
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article