Arrogant Childish Owner Vandalized My Property

J Schengbier Logging - Arrogant Childish Owner Vandalized My Property
Justin A Schengbier owner of J Schengbier Logging LLC located at 1713 W. Casco Rd., Leslie, MO, 63056. Formerly located at 357 Little Sparrow Dr., Beaufort, MO, 63013. Phone number 314-488-****. Justin A Schengbier is also a member of DA Family MC National LLC, a motorcycle club based near Beaufort, MO. He is also a member of the Beaufort Leslie Fire Protection District. On 8/13/21 at about 9:30 PM he drove a white GMC suv at a high rate of speed up and down N. Leslie Ave. which borders our property. He did this 6 times, on the last time down he laid on the horn. He was traveling at such a high rate of speed, you could smell the oil burning in this vehicle. He did this while we were sitting outside our garage enjoying the night. Later that night he dumped trash in our front yard, which we discovered the next morning. The trash conveniently contained a calendar from DA Family MC National LLC. Nothing like identifying yourself in your vandalism spree. Today 10/21/21 my husband was washing the car in our front yard. Justin A Schengbier drove by in his business logging truck, giving my husband the finger. Is this someone who is serving their community? Is this a business person you want to hire?

User's recommendation: Stay away from J Schengbier Logging LLC. Justin A Schengbier exhibits lack of responsibility, reckless behavior, and immaturity as a 40 year old.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article