Verified Reviewer

Pissed off customer

I called regarding 75 emails sent to me in one day!!! They did get ride of them for two days, now they are back!!! Get me off that swing mailing list. This is spam harassment!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t give them your email address.

ID
#4319866 Review #4319866 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Apology

J G Wentworth Harassment

After one inquiry about my settlement years ago I realized it wasn’t worth doing and they are ripoff. I declined and at least once a week they call. Relentless they keep calling. I suggest, if you have a structured settlement DO NOT speak to J G Wentworth because you will regret it from every aspect.
#1948245

I rather not deal with JG went worth if they’re a rip off I can just wait on my money!!!!!!

Put their number on your Do Not Call list

Good to know!

If you want to guarantee an invasion of your privacy take one call from a company trying to buy your settlement. Novation Capital is being sued right now over alleged violations of the TCPA in the United States District Court Southern District of Florida. The plaintiffs name in that case is Kevin Buja.

View more comments (3)
ID
Roswell, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article