J And R Construction - Raincheck Review from Joliet, Illinois

I asked for a raincheck for an item and was told at front desk this late in the season no more would be shipped do I could not have one. I also asked what stores locally had them and the Joliet and Plainfield store had them but I would not make it to either one before they closed. This was on a Sunday evening and only had 20 minutes before closing. I was at the Cresthill, IL store at the time. I asked if I received a raincheck I could use it the following day at one of the other locations and was told no. The items I wanted were 635-**** and 635-****. These are not seasonal items they are heaters and we are just beginning winter why would I be told this? I would understand if I wanted a summer item. The department associate suggested I request the raincheck. I go to menards all-out and in the process of remodeling 2 homes if this is the way the customer is to be treated I will go to home depot or Lowe's. This is not the first time this associate had been rude to me.
ID
Joliet, Illinois
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article