Poor customer service

Customer Service is non-existent. I used this company 2 times. The first, my meds arrived quickly but were poorly packaged. I opened them and 3 of the ampules were broken. I took pictures and sent them to customer service. After about 3 emails they finally responded and said they would send replacements. Well, those never came. I tried emailing and calling several times. I didn't end up needing thoses amps for that cycle so I finally gave up. When we went to do another cycle we ordered 3 medications. 2 came without incident in about a week. But 2+ weeks later (we paid for expedited shipping) we still haven't received notice of the 3rd med shipping. I contacted them and was told they were having trouble getting that medication. I asked for an ETA, and didn't get a response until after 2-3 emails and 2 phone calls. Then they said it would be shipped the next week. Well, at this point we were cutting it close and I no longer trusted them so I asked for a refund and ordered from another company (which arrived in a week from towndrugstore.com- I recommend them for sure). Well, they approved the refund but I am still waiting for it. Fx someday I see that $900. But I am not holding my breathe. I recommend using anyone else. They are slightly cheaper than other overseas pharmacies but their customer service is a joke and odds are good they will mess something up.
ID
Columbia, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article