Verified Reviewer

Complaint

What is the point in making a 2pm appt and sitting for an hour and 15 minutes with no one seemingly available any time soon. I had a 2 o'clock appt and the stylist was told to finish someone else (with 5 times the amount of hair than mine) before me. So when I finally got up to politely say I would have to leave, the manager (?) gave my hair a "look" and said "Ok, sorry about that" My feelings were hurt by this experience. Is my grade of hair unwelcomed? That's how she made me feel and that was the look she gave me. Unprofessional. Don't waste people's time.

User's recommendation: Dont bother to make appointments. Disrespectful of you time.

ID
Pearland, Texas
Preferred solution
My opinion heard

They colored my hair and caused it to fall out

Its Personal The Salon - They colored my hair and caused it to fall out
Its Personal The Salon - They colored my hair and caused it to fall out
2 months ago I went to the salon, I asked for blonde hair with a little color in it, but mostly blonde. When she finished my hair was orange, no blonde no where. I told her she needed to correct it, she got an attitude, and she double process my hair. 2 months later all my hair fall out pictures below. I don't know nothing about color, I just go to a salon and tell them what I want. The owner still charged me $210 did not want to style my hair charged me for that I was so ready to go I paid. I would not recommend them to my dog.

User's recommendation: Don’t go they charging for the space below or before and after.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article