No reponse

Still no response from the company. It has been almost a month maybe plus a half sense I have send message after message after
Service
Ithrough Customer Care
Poor customer service

Aweful product/customer service

Did not live up to what they advertise. My I pad mini cracked after I took it to the pool for some pictures and it became water damaged. Sent many different ways to get in contact with seller with no response.
Product
Apple Tablet
Bad quality

iThrough - Samsung Galaxy S7 Cell Phone Case Review from Torrance, California
I bought the iThroughTM Galaxy S7 Waterproof Case. I havent even had it a week yet and the plastic on the front cover is falling off. Piece of ***. Yea really waterproof now.
ID
#919090 Review #919090 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Torrance, California
Product
Ithrough Samsung Galaxy S7 Cell Phone Case
Bad quality

Order 46 Days ago and still no receive

On October 21, 2012 I ordered two (2) chargers and two (2) windshield mounts. As of 12-06-12, I have yet to receive them. On November 11, 2012 I sent a email... "Hello.... Where is my order?" (NO RESPONSE RECEIVED) On November 13, 2012 I sent a email... "Good Morning, I have yet to hear from your company on my order. Order #GI120295****... I am about to contact PayPal and have them do an investigation if I do not hear back." On November 16, 2012 I received a response... They blamed US Customs because of batteries. The only thing is my order doesn't have batteries. GOOD PRICES, I CANT DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL BECAUSE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 45 DAYS... IT'S BEEN 46...
Palm Springs, California
Loss

IThrough deducted funds from my Visa

I ordered two accessories for my iPhone from iThrough: an iPhone case, and an iPhone charging unit to plug into my car. Their advertising stated that all products can be purchased with Free Shipping. After placing my order, I waited. Then I checked my Visa Card accounts and noticed that on April 19, 2012, they deducted the funds from my Visa Card under the name of Mixwell Ltd. London, two separate amounts, $2.74 and $4.57. One month later, May 28, 2012, NOTHING has been sent; NO REPLIES to any of my emails, even they continue sending me ads on my email address. They obviously take your money and shp nothing in return. Is this fraudulent or not? Richard
Chilliwack, British Columbia

IThrough.com didn't finish sending order, took my money

Update by user Apr 30, 2012

I had sent them all of the past 6 months worth of email where they had said they would send me the cases I had purchased and they never did. I have sent a couple followup emails and now they are just plain ignoring them.

It is too bad.

I work for a school and we have just purchased another 200 iPads and will be needing cases for them. I will never order from this vendor again!

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2012
iThrough.com sent me 22 of 25 iPad covers ordered after 3 weeks and then I contacted them every 2-4 weeks on last 3 covers not received and finally in December, they had me re-order on Focalprice.com site for free the last 3 covers. I contacted them again in January that I still had not received these covers. They told me they were in the mail again. I sent email again a couple weeks later asking what was going on and still nothing. I asked for my money back and nothing. Then three times this month I emailed them on a status either asking for my covers or my money back. Today they sent me an email saying since it was 6 month old they will not do anything now even though I have kept this active by emailing them a minimum of once a month and usually more than that.

Sorry, but your first mistake was paying through western union. That should have been a huge red flag to alert you that this was a scam.

Western union is good for quickly sending money to people you know, but never for completing business transactions. You can try contacting western union to see if anything can be done, but I fear your money is gone.

Chicago, Illinois

Just *** off

I'm from New York and I had place an order with ithrought on October 5, 2011. It's still October 19, and I haven't receive no package just but *** email talking about if the weather is bad it's going to take long, they want the order number, for what they took the order. It's just some bs with this company and there sorry excuses, and to top it off there online services are never there so my thing is when do these people work that they have the time to send these email but they never online and it suppose to be 24/7. Companies like these should be ban out of wedsite for taking customers money and no guaranteeing of package nor money return. I am really *** about this, this don't make no sense this company deserve a law sue for taking there customers money. The End.
New York, New York

IThrough takes your money, but never delivers product
Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They supposedly sell products for Apple iphones, ipads, etc. Beware of this company. It has no physical address and no live chat once you order something. For customer service you can either call a phone number in Hong Kong and email them. Caution - They rerely answer emails. I ordered a case for an ipad2 from them. Their web site stated shipping, by airmail, was free and would take from 6 to 14 days (1.5 to 3.5 days to process, pack, and ship the order). If the product was out of stock it would take an additional 1 to 3 days to restock. If your item was out of stock and you did not want to wait, you could cancel the order and receive a refund. My order was placed on August 30, 2011. My credit card was charged on August 30. By September 8, my order was still listed as processing. I began emailing iThrough. My first email went unanswered. The second received a response that the item was out of stock. After that I sent a series of emails requesting that they kindly cancel the order and credit my account for the amount they had charged me. Most emails went unanswered. Those that were answered only contained an apology, nothing stating they would cancel the order or issue a refund or credit. Finally, on September 16, iThrough sent an email stating that my order had shipped. They sent a tracking number and web address for a tracking company in China. Upon going to the web site and entering my tracking number, the only thing I found was that my package was in the Netherlands. Funny, I'm pretty sure that in order to send an air mail from Hong Kong to New Jersey, USA, you don't have to go through the Netherlands. At any rate, it is now October 19. My package has still not arrived and I have still received no refund and no credit to my account. CAUTION: DO NO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM iThrough (http://www.ithrough.com/). It is a bogus dishonest company that has no problem taking your money, but will absolutely deliver nothing but aggrevation, frustration, and anger.

:( Shocking company - Goods never arrived and promised a refund which still hasnt arrived in my bank after 2 months of waiting and many emails!

****AVOID**** :(

They do seem a little sleezy.

I ordered four battery's on 5/12/2012.

I began wondering where they are about four or five days ago.

Since I couldn't get a response from them I went to my credit card site and found they charged me $38.40 on 05/02/2012 and then did a complete refund the same day.I got no notification, no response nothing.

For those stating how good PayPal is about taking care of fraud, you are correct.

I have an issue with Visa, MC, Discover etc on fraud. However I've had an American Express since 1980 and I've had many issues regarding fraud.

AMX always comes through for me. I won't even consider using any other card on line. So for fraud protection. Use AMX for double protection use PayPal and have PayPal pay with your AMX with bank for backup only.

#481974

I spent 157 on a military laser and the order has been processing forever. Lets find these guys and get our money back!!!

I had an order with them recently, cancelled by them after I sent an email to find out why it was stil"processing" 2 weeks after ordering, Oops! We have to cancel, they said.

Out of stock. Replace it or refund? After that I sent an email for refund....nothing for 2 weeks. I finally opened a dispute with Pay Pal.

All of a sudden I had 3 different Cust. Service people emailing at the same time. I don't think they want Pay Pal disputes/claims on their as**es. PayPal will shut em off, and I found out that in China they can't accept debit cards.

Without PayPal, they would lose most of the good ole USA's $$'s!

ALWAYS use PayPal if you can, they WILL get you(or give) your money back. But the CS Rep who I had been dealing with was a snotty little***** who seemed to think it was funny that I was so pissed that they had my money, until the PayPal thing.

:x :zzz :( :( :cry :cry :roll :grin

I tried to buy a couple of headphones and had the same issues with the web site. I quickly looked up their reviews, saw how bad they were and called my credit card company.

My card was already on alert. They charged my card $33 twice under a company name of MixWall LTD. I had the charges removed and the account shut down. A week later they somehow charged my new account $33 twice again.

I am disputing the charges again. I haven't received any headphones and its been a month.

I had a similar experience. I began an order and there was an error before it completed, although i had submitted my credit card information.

I then changed my mind about ordering the item so I didn't try the transaction again.

Two weeks later and my card has been charged, but there is not order on file. The charge was ~$2.50 so I'm not making a fuss, but this is obviously a front for a dishonest operation.

You are right, I order a micorphone for my pc. It's been over a month, and I have not recieve it, and my credit card has been charged.

They just tried to get $258.00 USD from my Amex card and I never heard of this company and did not order something at 4am in the morning. I declined the charge as Amex is real good at protecting my account. Watch your credit cards carefully.

I WANT TO SUE FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. Can I Do That ?!!

I'm having the same issue. Order was placed January 8th.

Today is February 24th, and my product has not yet arrived.

I sure wish I had seen this page before placing my order!

View more comments (13)
Gilbert, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article