New GLA delivered with broken suspension

I bought my second GLA here in Brazil at a dealership called Itatiaia. When I picked up the vehicle on 21/oct/15, just as I was outside driving by the first block I noticed a noise coming from the front suspension. I drove back to the dealership and informed to the same person that delivered the car to me. He said it was probably a kind of dust that would disappear soon. After some days the noise was still thee and I took the car to be service at another dealership “EuropaMotors” - that is situated just outside my home. I left the vehicle there on 29/oct/15 with 144km and it was appointed that the front left shock absorber was broken. They ordered a new part that took 3 long days to arrive. I bought a new car that came broken from the dealer. It is not a cheap car and Mercedes sold a car that was not even safe to go to the road!! (This part is essential to the security of the driver and passengers). I am very mad. After almost one week they returned me the car with the problem fixes, they said. Yesterday, the same noise appeared again. And now it is even louder!! I can’t believe this is a serious company. I complained to the dealership and to the Mercedes Benz in Brazil. Nothing hás been done to really solve the problem. I am now entering with an oficial complain to the authorities and I hope to hear from Mercedes with a solution. I don’t want to buy an expensive car and receive a broken cheap car as Mercedes is proposing to me.
ID
São Paulo, State Of São Paulo
Product
Mercedes Benz Car
Cons
  • Bad service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article