Destroyed trim

Issaquah Glass should be shut down again for destroying property and misleading customers. I purchased 30 replacement units in 2008 from them and 5 have failed. They went bankrupt but the units are still under warranty but Tim from the new Issaquah Glass lied about who the manufacture was. He said they were made by Milgard so I had the rep out. Not there's. So I looked through more paperwork and found a warranty indicating they were actually made by Tacoma Glass. After contacting the owner of Tacoma Glass he indicated IG bought 100% of their glass from them. Tacoma sent out a local Kirkland company to measure and verify they were made by Tacoma Glass and they are. I'm waiting to hear back from the local company and hoping Tacoma Glass comes through. I am going to file a Small Claim against IG for destroying the trim around the units they measured several months ago but never got back to me as promised. AVOID ISSAQUAH GLASS!!!

Dear mr. Pissedcustomer,

Step back man, I happen to have done business's with this company for several years and they'really great.

I'd give my left nut for that company. That's says a lot.

You know something, I'm shocked that you are so quick to not only lie about your trim but to slander thus company because you had a bad day. Think about this, you talk crud about a company or a person (which you seem to enjoy) you can cause more damage than you think !

It hurts those employed because if it causes some sort of loss of business (outside of you) then it trinkles down to the employee who probably has a family, likes to celebrate Christmas, go on vacation, take the kids to Disneyland or Hawaii. You *** about your trim that probably wasn't damaged by them while measuring the windows can/will/does cause a lost of business unnecessarily and unfairly resulting in less work to be done, whiche in turn affects the size of their pay check and can and will effect the employees lifestyle and that can effect their childrens sense of security. That then sold hurt the kid's performance in school. All because you want to bad mouth a company that is trying to do good, to grow and contribute to the local economy.

Do you sleep well at night knowin that no matter how small of a person you are, that your actions can effect others . You really have no idea what happens in the livessel of others so where do you get the right to pass judgement and then think you should advertise it . You're no better than the negative words you speak of about others.

No matter who they are or what they may have or not have done. Unless of course you are with any sin or mistakes ever.

ID
Woodinville, Washington
Reason of review
Bad quality

No Show

I scheduled an estimate 3 weeks in advance with ISSAQUAH GLASS then changed my entire schedule to accommodate the 10:00 am arrival time. As I sat waiting for them I got a call. The time and day was no longer 'going to work for them.' Interesting, they called 20 minutes before arrival time for an appointment I'd made 3 weeks prior. Unacceptable. I have thousands of dollars of replacement windows I need done. I'll be going with a company that honors their appointments and values their customers' schedules. When I told the customer service agent of my disappointment his response was, 'huh.' Clearly, customer satisfaction is not a priority or even a concern for this company.
ID
Issaquah, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article