Isox Custom Socks Review

Bought a pair of socks for my fiance for his birthday in September and it's now January and still no socks! I'd like to know where my money went because this is ridiculous! I will never purchase another thing online because of this company!
Yukon, Oklahoma
Problem with delivery

IT'S A SCAM - PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM

THE SITE SHOULD BE OFF. IT'S A SCAM AND RIPPING OFF CONSUMER ONLINE. THEY DID A NICE WEBSITE COPYING COCKYSOCKS.COM WE ORDERED ONLINE FOR A MONTH, THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NO. OR EMAIL. WE CALLED THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND WE GOT THE NO. BUT YOU GET ANSWERING SERVICE, THEN WE REALIZED WE GOT SCAM. WE DID A DISPUTE WITH THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. BEFORE ORDERING SOCKS PLEASE READ REVIEWS. WE CALLED THE CREDIT CARD AND THEY HAD TO STOP THE ACCOUNT AND ISSUE A NEW CARD BECAUSE THIS CALLED FRAUD. STAY AWAY WE ARE WARNING YOU FROM SCAM
ID
Pros
  • I would give them
  • If it was zero star
Cons
  • If it was zero star i would give them
SCAM
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Isox Custom Socks Review from Redwood City, California

Ordered socks for grandson from isox elites, they were paid and no socks since April 17. Shopify doesn't need to support consumers who are being ripped off.

Same here. Ordered and paid for 5 pairs of socks from Isox and no socks, no response to inquiries, nothing!

I am going to file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office. They have no phone number and do not respond to emails. I think they are scamming!

Buyer Beware! I am out almost $50 bucks!!

I ordered sox on August 5 and they have not arrived. Tried emailing Isox but addresses bounced back.

Shopify was not very helpful either. I guess I will call my cc company... oh fun, another scammer!

It all catches up with you! I would not shop here for anything at all.

@PissedConsumer1022226

I had same issue - ordered 9/5/2015, paid and just now tried to email them (only form of contact on their website) and it bounced back. DO NOT BUY FROM ISOX!

View more comments (2)
Redwood City, California
Problem with delivery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article