Island Locksmiths 723 A Street Hayward, CA

I paid this company $90 to come to my home because the lock that had been rekeyed by them two days prior stopped working. I was locked out of my home! I drove to their place of business, explained the problem and was told by a gentleman there that as he didn't do the initial work, I would be charged for his time because he "was not in the habit of working free". I responded by telling him (without raised voice) it was "not my policy to pay for the same service twice". For resons that I do not understand he said "you can't talk to me like that--Get out or I'll call the cops". I said fine, I'll wait for them to get here. At that time, he opened the door and pushed me outside with such force that in breaking my fall, I badly twisted my knee. I am a female, weighing 130 pounds. The man who assaulted me weighed in excess of 250 pounds. I was no threat to him, did not disrespect him. I only wanted to get into my house. I'm still in shock at the treatment I received. I, myself am a business owner and would never treat a customer in that manner.
ID
#219889 Review #219889 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article