Can't unemployment

I work at Island Grill in Islamorada Fl. for almost 5 years.Started 6 days till now 0 days.I have not 1 dy of work since 9/12/2010.I tried to get my $134. a week unemlopyment.Can't cause the owner Jack McCormick said I was .on schedule.Yet,I haven't had one day of work listed on the schedule since 9/12/2010.That's just not right.How can this be? This has happened to others I've heard.Can anyone help?I'm now trying again for employment.There just no or little jobs down here in the Fl.Keys.Thank You,Nancy Sulentic

boo hoo,you should try looking for a job in the keys....there's not Jack---- here.Plus I found there's been others who have been ripped off there.Hey,what comes around goes around!!!

legal or illegal?? might make a difference

View more comments (1)
ID
Key Largo, Florida

About

Summary

Island Grill is not just a restaurant with delicious food and a favorite local hangout in Loveland and Fort Collins. Island Grill is also engaged in catering. Island Grill has two locations in CO: Fort Collins , 2601 S. Lemay Ave. #12 and Loveland , 110 E. 29th Ave. Menu of includes Appetizers, Tacos, Burgers, Sandwiches and Salads, Specialties, Wraps and Desserts and Catering for Parties, Events, & Special Occasions. Island Grill offers many catering options for large or small groups, both in-house or at your location. Island Grill can accommodate client’s needs for any party experience: meetings, holiday parties, or just a get together.

Island Grill reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article