Horrible Customer Service and Wave Runners at the Islamorada Watersports

Islamorada WaterSports located in the Holiday Isle Resort I rented a wave runner with my four year son and told the operator that I was an unexperienced operater and although he gave me very limited instruction I felt that if I kept within a close proximity to the Hotel I would be okay. Little did I know that I would head toward low tide and get stuck. Thankfully some nice boaters close by were able to push me out (after about 20 minutes). Needless to say I lost the entire ride. When I retured I didn't even ask for a refund I was just thankful to get back when I was then yelled at by the operator in front of my son who became very scared and told me that I didn't listen to him and that he was 'THROUGH WITH ME' as I tried to explain to him that I was not a professional and he then told me I was just ***. The argumen quickly got louder and louder then I realized that this was going nowhere and I just needed to get my deposit slip back of which he then told me that 'lady I don't need your money'...I have never been treated like this by an establishment that is there for the tourist. This place should be SHUT DOWN!@!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article