Horrible Customer Service and Wave Runners at the Islamorada Watersports

Islamorada WaterSports located in the Holiday Isle Resort I rented a wave runner with my four year son and told the operator that I was an unexperienced operater and although he gave me very limited instruction I felt that if I kept within a close proximity to the Hotel I would be okay. Little did I know that I would head toward low tide and get stuck. Thankfully some nice boaters close by were able to push me out (after about 20 minutes). Needless to say I lost the entire ride. When I retured I didn't even ask for a refund I was just thankful to get back when I was then yelled at by the operator in front of my son who became very scared and told me that I didn't listen to him and that he was 'THROUGH WITH ME' as I tried to explain to him that I was not a professional and he then told me I was just ***. The argumen quickly got louder and louder then I realized that this was going nowhere and I just needed to get my deposit slip back of which he then told me that 'lady I don't need your money'...I have never been treated like this by an establishment that is there for the tourist. This place should be SHUT DOWN!@!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Miami, Florida

About

Summary

Islamorada Watersports arranges watersports activities for the residents and guests of Florida Keys area. People can order boat rentals and charters, private fishing charters on the genesis, kiteboarding and wakeboarding lessons and camps, snorkeling, wave runners rentals and tours, kayak rentals, standup paddle boarding rentals and chose from the other special package deals. This company executes delivery and personal instructions for the future users of the equipment which is going to be rent and organizes guarantees and beforehand reservations for the lovers of active way of living. Eco-tours, sunset cruises, fun fishing and snorkel trip are a small part of the activities which can be arranged with the help of Islamorada Watersports. Headquarters and retail warehouse are both located in Florida.

Islamorada Watersports reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article