Isharedmedia.com bait and switch scam

They claim to be free but charge big bucks $ just to send a bulk file. The website was featured in the Local News and views section of Craigslist April 17th as a "Scam". Beware and dont pay them... All i can say is that it's not fair for the working class... signN up thinking it's free then get hit with a payment request. like i need that, I really needed to send a large video to my friend and now because of them, i cant do it. They limit me it to 3 files. I dont understand why it limited. But the first few were just to make sure it worked... now how can i send the file? I believe others have this problem not just me, beware.. They want your money not customer satisfaction.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback I am the owner of the website, and I apologize for the negative impression you have based on your experience. Our staff strives to provide the most secure file transfer capabilities and the best online user experience for our customers.

We offer our customers a free trial to send large files online and then to continue upgrading our service our customers are asked to pay a one time (lifetime membership) fee of $39.95 to continue to send their large files online.

We would love to continue to assist you share your videos, documents, presentations and projects online. Please email our customer support representative directly on the website - that's the fastest and best way to get a response.

If you have any issues in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly at mail@***a. com

Regards,

MF

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article