DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND PAY FOR THEIR APP

Downloaded irephone app for iOS / iPhone. Only way to use the app is by turning off 2 stage authentication. You CANNOT turn off 2 stage authentication with iOS 13.1.3 Confirmed by Apple. All emails to ANY of their "contact us" email addresses come back Delivery Failure. I pad over $70AUD by credit card.
ID
Cons
  • Does not work with ios
  • Digital river
  • Company hiding behind other names
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

IRefone - Brorsoft Studios - {{{{{{SCAM ALERT}}}}}}}

Update by user Apr 04, 2017

Here is the deceptive advertising and 100% money back guarantee: How to Convert iPhone Live Photos to GIF or Videos How to Recover Messaging App Data after iOS 10.3 Upgrade How to Recover Multiple Deleted Contacts on iPhone [Fixed]iPhone Front/Rear Camera Not Working How to Recover Deleted/Lost Panoramas from iPhone(iPhone 7 Included) How to Take and Export Panoramas from iPhone How to Backup a Jailbroken iPhone How to Free Up iCloud Storage Space on iOS Device 30 Days Money Back Guarantee Accidentally deleted something important on your iPhone? Lost or broke your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?

No need to panic! iRefone (fully compatible with iPhone 7/7 Plus and iOS 10 ), your iDevice data recovery expert, is here to help you recover the valuable data that you thought was forever lost. I asked for a refund immediately when it did not work - they still are spinning their SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM iREFONE and BROR STUDIOS SOFTWARE They write their own reviews.

I wrote a review and they did not post it. SCAM SCAM SCAM

Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2017
I found iRefone ads on the net claiming they can retrive lost text messages. I just lost my phone. I purchased a new i phone. They charged me $54 for their service. I paid with Credit Card. NOTHING HAPPENED - they told me they had to be saved in iTunes or iCloud. Why would we need their services if we saved them? I tried to get my money back - 100%money back guarantee. They are playing the "spin game"... This is the only support and a dude stoned at 3:00 am - sends a message saying he will help then does not. No address and no phone number - I have asked several times. RUN from this scamming company. E-mail: support@***.com Skype: emmalucky2 (Brorsoft_Emma) No phone number, no address - located in China with "address confidential". THIS IS A SCAM! RUN - don't use iRefone or do business with Brorsoft Studios.

So tell me, you suppose them to recover your data from..where, exactly? If you haven´t got the physical device and haven´t stored them, where are they supposed to find and retrieve them, in deep space? It´s a software, not a magic tool!

#1701932
@PissedConsumer1330814

JDH - you act as though I owe you an explanation. iRefone is a Scam and you are a troll.

iREfone is a total scam.

They kept my money and gave absolutely no service.

The website is a scam - all made up.

Run from these shysters.

#1701936
@Salli Agl

charter_sucks - YES! Charter does suck and iRefone is nothing but a scam.

Run far away from iRefone.

If you get manipulated into purchasing their con, call your credit card company and dispute the charge. iRefone does not provide ANY service - it is a con job.

View more comments (3)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article