Horrible experience will never purchase a car from there again

I purchased a used vehicle from Ira Subaru this past August. When I looked at the car I noticed the paint bubbling on the hood. I asked them if they could fix it for me. They said they would. I had to wait 2 weeks for them to get the title. No big deal. When I went to pick the car up I noticed the hood wasn't fixed. I asked why and was given no reason. I told them that I was bringing my daughter to school and could drop the car off the following week. When I picked the car up the second time the hood was still not fixed. I asked what happened and was told they did not have enough time to fix it again. A couple of weeks later I dropped the car off for the third time. They told me they needed a week. I made arrangements to pick the car up a week later. On my way to pick the car up I got a call from the salesman saying they needed another day. I told him that was unacceptable and was on my way to pick it up. I picked it up at night and really couldn't see the paint job. The next day in the sun you could see that the paint did not match and there were swirl marks in the paint. I tried to call and email a manager and no one ever got back to me. I am now having mechanical issues with the car. I have called the dealership twice a day for the past week. I either get hung up on or no one answers the phone. I have been purchasing vehicles for over 30 years and never experienced such horrible customer experience. I have having the car fixed somewhere else because i am not going to give them another dime.
ID
Danvers, Massachusetts
Service
Ira Subaru Car Repair
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article