My Hat is off......

Stop whining, the url name says it all.Also did you notice you had to agree with the Adlut content? So I , Myself, along with 100's of thousands of veiwers want to thank IpostNaked for such a great site. Along with all the hard work that goes with running a great site. My Hat Is Off to all the hard working people that keep the site IPostNaked up and running day in and day out. And for the one's that are pissed or whinning well, I don't think you have the right or a leg to stand on. PrinceCharming

Site is operated by a bunch of thin-(fore)skinned *** who banned my id when I left posts indicating that the site needed renaming since most of the "free" posts seemed to be unable to remove under pants. I went over to Watchersweb.com ... much better and many more nudes.

This site is *** They have a rating system from 1-10 for all posts. However if U do not vote higher for all posters they eventually stop counting your vote but still allow U to comment That is completely ***! Why even bother having a rating system if your are only going to count good votes.

View more comments (1)
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

IPOSTNAKED comment

To anyone out there. When you mess around with filth, you deserve what you get. Anybody who would even give this website the time of day is beyond me! When you go onto a website called Ipostnaked, what do you think you're going to get? So what, you didn't get your money. Boo Hoo!!! Maybe you can find other ways to make money, without using your body. This is why there is so much filth on the computer because of people like you. Does anybody out there (especially females) have any morals anymore? I'm beginning to doubt it.

Obviously your an Ugly Fat Jealous ***, just like the trouble makers on FB, way to much time on your hands ! you should try masturbating instead of typing

Chocolate, love the photos of your mom on IPN.com. Thanks

What a inspired blog! Do you know about UGG Bailey Button?

Many good feedbacks about this kind of shoes from our customers, they say it's not only very comfortable but the lowest price. If you are rich interested in buying shoes and willing to make your foot feeling comfortable, please click here UGG Bailey Button to visit our website, I hope you will like it, welcome!

If you don't like it then don't go to the site. The problem is in this country we put the wrong view on the human body.

It is a master piece of perfection to be enjoyed and observed. But hey that is only opinion.

:? :cry

I like IPOSTNAKED and I know I have morals. I like my morals, I have a feeling Chocolate may have mis laid his/her morals or perhaps never had any.

I don't know how anyone could not like IPOSTNAKED. What I don't understand is how Chocolate could stand all of the other clothed sites in the world.

Hi everyone. Things are only impossible until they're not.

I am from Ecuador and too poorly know English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "It is major via conventional difference cookies and on the software, satellite tv."

Thank you very much :-). Tymon.

:cry :grin :p :roll

I personally like the site.What I don't understand if you have something against nude bodies why are you browsing the site.

I bet Chocolate weighs 300 pounds

I give them the time of day....it's *** time!

View more comments (15)
ID
Newark, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article