Verified Reviewer

Close this account

I cannot access my I-SAY account. The computer says that my date of birth is wrong. I have timed out with too many log in attempts two days in a row. I have tried my birth dates and then my wife's birth dates. I would like to obtain a quantity of 5 Walmart Gift Cards at 1000 points each and close my account. We are pdm72@***.net. I tried to find a Customer Support Phone number but was not successful
Product
Iposos I Say Account
Cons
  • Normal
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Problems signing up

i wanted to sign up with your site but when i got to filling out all the info & went to submit it would not let me go any were! i fixed my password so i do not understand why your site will not take me? please help! i can not work outside the home any more i have to lay down alot so this kind of work from your web site i figured would have been perfect!i really hope you can help me with whatever i am doing wrong!please help me i really want this so much to work out!
Lincoln, Nebraska

Ipsos I-Say Survey Panel

Update by user Mar 26, 2011

I got this today:

Thank you for your message.

We would like to let you know that 90 points were added to your account as follows:

3/18/2011

100532****001 Survey

90 Points

Please note that the points were manually added to your account; therefore, you will not see them in your survey history, but in the ‘My account’ section on your member’s page.

Sincerely,

Judith

Ipsos i-Say Panel team

So, they made it right in the end. I feel that being able to post this all here played a big role in that.

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2011
I have been a member of Ipsos I-Say survey panel for many years and had very few problems with them in the past. But, with that said they have now twice in the last four months cheated me out of points. On my page at their site under Survey History they have the headings: Closed Name Status Rewards I have a survey listed there as:2/23/2011 Survey 100532****001 Complete 2/3/2011 - I sent them an e-mail asking what that means and why no reward was posted since it says I completed it on 02/03/2011. On 02/16/2011 this came to my e-mail:Thank you for your message. We would like to let you know that, unfortunately, you have been screened out of this particular survey. Not all panel members can fit the profile needed for some surveys. In addition, for each survey there are a set number of respondents who fall under different categories, called "quotas". If, for example, we need 230 men aged 25-30 to answer a certain survey, the 231st may be screened out, as the quota will have already been reached. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a usual procedure in all online surveys without which we would never be able to evaluate and control the results of any survey. Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Judith Ipsos I-Say Panel Team I replied that this can not be I re-sent the cut and past from my history and then called their 1-86*-893-**** help number where they no longer let you talk to a person it ask you to leave your info and they will get back to you. I called three times no return call. Then on 02/18/2011 I get this e-mail:Thank you for your message. We would like to let you know that you have not answered any question of this survey. If you are referring to another survey, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with the correct number. Sincerely, Judith Ipsos i-Say Panel Team Once more I send a reply and call their number to as of this time hear nothing back from them. Maybe with the downturn in the economy they are hard up for cash and need to cheat people out of their few reward point. Other than that I can not see why they are doing something so poor to a long time and loyal panellist.

Ipsos i-say is a ripoff, dont bother, spread the word instead. They use your time then they dont pay you , just deactivate you for no reason and keep you points before you can cash them.

I participated in an online "chat room" study and never got paid. I contacted them (specifically C.

Northey) and was dismissed without much concern. She passed me along to someone else who said Miss Northey was the one who should be taking care of me.

This has gone back & forth for 6 months, with nothing more than apathy from ipsos. All in all, they are a scam and don't even pay their participants.

I have been a member of the panel for way too long and have gotten nothing but wasted time. I spent hours doing the surveys and the message at the end is "Congratulations. You have been awarded 5 points."

This website is a scam. They waste your time to get the information for which they get paid by companies, while you get nothing for your time. I feel that my time would have been better spent washing the toilet!

Barbara

Why is my password for my e-mail account required?

I will be away from April 8-18th. Please send surveys after the 18th.

Below you will find the reply to my phone calls. You will see that in NO way do they even try to help me. It is all most as if they can not say any thing other than a canned reply to evry thing.

Hello and thank you for your voice message.

We are sorry for the impression that our Panel has left. We have seen that your initial query has already been answered by another member of the support team. We would like to let you know that we answer emails individually and the message you have received from Judith was not an automated responses.

If you have any other comments or queries, we kindly advise you that you contact us by email at questions@i-say.com , as our phone line is not monitored daily and we only offer online support for our panellists.

Thank you for the understanding.

Kind regards,

About

Top Iposos I Say Products

Account

Iposos I Say Pros and Cons

Cons: Normal

Summary

Ipsos is a global market research company, specializing in advertising, loyalty, marketing, media and public affairs market research.

Iposos I Say reviews and complaints

Iposos I Say is ranked 434 out of 1680 in Telecommunications category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article