X Digits iphonespecialist.co.uk scam

X Digits iphonespecialist.co.uk I sent my iphone in for repair, when i hadn't heard anything for several days. I phoned them and could not get through. I kept trying and spoke to a young man who could not help much and wasn't sure if the phone had arrived! He phoned back to say that the phone had more problems than the water damaged £14.99 repair than I had sent it in for. He listed a whole host of things wrong with it and gave me a price for repair that exceeded the worth of the phone by a long way. I said it wasn't worth it and he then offered a discount of 90%. Thinking that something wasn't quite right i asked what work had been done on the phone. He explained the water damage was fixed and that the phone worked but only with a headset for verbal communication. I said that that would do and he said that I should pay the 14.99. I did and and they returned my phone. The phone was returned with no paperwork and it will not even switch on. I have phoned them several times and emailed them, the lady I initially spoke to started with a phrase like " I bet the phone is dead". I cannot find any reviews on the internet nor details on Companies House. I would suggest your not using the company as, in my opinion, they are not to be trusted.

Sent my Ipod to them on 17th May after 2 weeks I contacted them and was told it was fixed and in the pile to be sent out that week.

The following week I called again to see where it was and was told by the very same person that they had no record of receiving it, but he would check again and call me back.

Over the last two weeks I have sent 3 e-mails and call on average 5 times per day but the number is now always engaged.

Please pay the little extra and use another firm for your repair.

i sent my daughters ipod off for repair to this company and after a few days hadnt heard a thing i called them and a young man answered after a short wait on hold he came back to say that the ipod had not even reached them even though i did it on special delievery next day.. apparently it was stolen i wasnt offered a refund. i would not use this company at all take the advice !

View more comments (1)
ID
Liverpool, England
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article