Stolen MotherBoard from iPhone

I brought my iPhone to iPhone Lafayette to repair my cracked screen. When I was given my phone back I noticed they had updated it for me without my permission. I had never once updated it before so I knew they were the culprits. I opened the phone myself to realize these guys had actually switched out the board in my iPhone. I know this for a fact because the board I had was chipped. The board that was now in my phone looked brand new with an updated firmware. I want my old board back!!! Now I can't jailbreak my phone thanks to these theives!!!! That board was worth a lot of money!!

and how do you know it wasn't switched OUT!!! i sure do be leave this person because i brought my iPhone to have them repair a cracked screen and when i went to pick it up they had sold the IPHONE!!!!YES they did replace my iPhone with another iPhone but it was not my phone and all of my stuff on the phone is gone and they updated it so now i cant jailbreak it like my phone they sold out from under me was!!!

So give this person a break!!! Stop hating on him because hes got a iPhone!!!U have got to be someone from iPhone Lafayette with such a *** hole attitude like you have!!! I can so tell by the way your being that you are!

i could probably 8) single you out but ill save that cuz u no who u are!!

What the ***? All boards are chipped.

What does the board have to do with being able to jailbreak it? Except for the fact you don't know how to do it. You won't ever prove it. May as well move on with life or get a new phone.

Much better phones than the iphones anyways. 5 years they will be taking that apple down on the building and putting up HTC or Samsung where it used to be.

View more comments (1)
ID
Lafayette, Louisiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article