Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE ON RETURN ITEM

Update by user Mar 17, 2021

The Fact that "organizations" like this one are actually ALLOWED to take advantage of United States Citizens is a stark reminder of how our Tax Dollars have FAILED to secure us from common THIEVES. My Fatherleft Germany when the BROWN SHIRTS took over.

His Brother in Law was part of Von Stauffenberg's Resistance against the NAZIES.NEVER IN MY LIFE could I imagine our somewhat cooperative states of america would approach that same path with a Government that cares NOT for its Citizens.

We are truly both embarrassed & ashamed of this "SLOW-MOTION TRAINWREAK" that so many of the BRAVE have sacrificed their Lives for. This Disgrace.What a HUGE EMBARRASSING DISSAPPOINTMENT, as this was intended to be a happy moment of Gifting to a Loved One.NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT THESE THEIVES WHO WERE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN.Monty Python, anyone?

Original review updated by user Feb 13, 2021
PLEASE NOTE; I am posting this for my Partner EVA BRENISH whose contact information for this transaction was EVAMARIEB@***.NET (telephone; 914-374-****). Item arrived over 30 days late upon order/payment. Very unsatisfied with this item, so I initiated their return process. However, after several days without any response to my request for return/refund, I am unable to contact anyone either by email or phone.

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE! THIS IS A SCAM SITE WITH VERY INFERIOR PRODUCTS & NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE.

ID
#2419072 Review #2419072 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article