I purchased Bermuda black taillights and they are getting water in them.

I have gotten the water out but that because the seal let loose but now the got white Mark's in the from where the water set. I have pictures.
ID

IPCW in pro car wear - WARNING !

I purchased a set of tail lights for my 2009 chev avalanche truck from a company in California called IPCW - in pro care ware. After a few months I came home one day in the truck and smelled burning and walked around the truck an noticed smoke coming from the tail light. I got the light off in time before it did any real damage to the truck. I ordered another set thinking and was told I probably had a bad faulty set of lights by the company. Eight months or so later or yesterday the same thing began to happen I noticed the reverse light failed to work 3 days ago and then you could smell the burnt plastic. I did research on this company and other people have had problems with their lights on their vehicles like dodge, chev, and so on. I think back and can't imagine if kids where in my truck and I left them in there to run into the grocery store that day. How can products like this be sold ??? You gotta love their return scam policy which they don't up hold, many people never got any thing back. You have to send them the defective lights at your cost so they can decide IF you will get anything. How the *** can you drive your vehicle if you have no tail lights? idiots. oh yeah and if there are serious problems well you just sent them the evidence.

Thanks for the warning. This is the second bad thing I have heard. I will look for different lights for my 07 AVY

ID
Regina, Saskatchewan
Loss

About

Summary

Find guaranteed low prices on IN.PRO. CAR WEAR (IPCW) automotive lighting at SummitRacing.com: headlights, taillights, lenses, bulbs, and more

IPCW reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article