Pch spectrum

I want to win pch spectrum big check I play all the time I'm a poor southern boy what dreams of winning the PCH one day
ID

Iowa winery tour cancelled, owner kept money

I booked a four-hour, three winery tour for 3/21/11 with Iowa Wine Tours, Inc., owned by Dennis Dieters. Pre-payment in full was required with credit card at booking for $130. Three hours prior to the start of the tour, owner called my hotel and left a message with the desk clerk (he had my cell phone number, so I can only infer he was avoiding talking to me in person)that due to a family emergency, he was cancelling the tour. Additionally, he has NO REFUND policy and would not return my money. I called him back and he kept repeating, "no refunds" and then hung up on me. Therefore, he did not provide the service as promised, and has kept my money. I live more than 260 miles from Dubuque, and have neither the resources nor the desire to return to the area another time. I want my money refunded.

The customer is only telling you half the story. She booked a tour with our company on 8/3/10.

The tour was scheduled for 9/26/10. Before we charged her credit card in the amount of $130, we told her that we have a no cancellation policy for all scheduled tours and she agreed to those terms. We turned away several other customers that wanted to take the tour that day and we told them we were already booked and you can never get them to return because they found another attraction already. The night before the tour she called and canceled.

Out of good faith, we offered her another chance to return to the area for another tour and she told me she would let me know when she could do that. She called months later and scheduled a tour for 3/21/11.

We had a family emergency the day of the tour and were forced to cancel. We refunded her $130.

As of 3.31.11 a refund of $130 was posted to my credit card. The issue is now resolved.

contest the charges on your credit card

View more comments (2)
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Iowa Wine Tours is a company that organizes educational and sightseeing tours to America’s largest wine region - Upper Mississippi Valley Wine Region. Company works in the market since 2007 and provides small and big tours from 2 to 12 people in group and even 30 + if it is required. Iowa Wine Tours bus takes customers from their accommodation place and transfers to three wineries per day. Bus drivers are professional guides, so they can comment all breathtaking beauty of this region. Every tour includes visiting of wineries and vineyards, tasting and on-site shopping, lunch and bottles water in the bus. Tours pass through hills of Northeast Iowa, Northwest Illinois, and Southwest Wisconsin along Mississippi river.

Iowa Wine Tours reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article