Reference to the IONIC STYLER PRO

This post is Referring to the Ionic Styler Pro. Do not order this product. First they won't let you order outright they made me do the 30 day trial even when I said that I wanted to order it. Plus the salesman on the phone was really rude. Then when I got the product the curling iron part would not close tight enough to grasp the hair and straighten it properly. When I went to return it they had no return label. So I called to inquire about returning it and was there a label I could download. Then again I got a very rude man on the phone that said you haven't even had it 30 days. I told him I don't need 30 days to figure out the product is defective. So I was told I would have to pay to return it. Returning it cost me $16.71 plus the 14.99 and 19.99 that I had to pay for the 30 day trial period. When I called and ask about my refund. I was told that you get no refund we are just not going to charge you the 3 payments of 39.99 for the product. When I told him I know that because you have the product but it cost me $51.69 for a product that I don't have because of a defect that was not my fault. I was told that I should just be lucky that I didn't get charged the other payments. So DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. Because if you are not satisfied it will cost you $51.69 to find out that the product is not what they said it was. In other words it's called 30 days and we ripped you off. And I didn't even get a kiss when they screwed me out of my money. This is bad business and I plan on letting everyone know that this is a rip off. The 30 day trial is just a way of getting money for free and getting the product back. I later called to order the Instyler wet and dry and they let me order with having to pay the 30 day trial and it saved me over $21.00 buying it without the trial. So if they tell you, you have to do the 30 day trial ask for a supervisor because the woman for the instyler wet and dry said that is not required. BUT IONIC STYLER PRO IS A RIP OFF THAT COST $51.69 TO FIND OUT THAT IT DOES NOT WORK. Donna Schulte , Fayetteville, NC .
ID
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article