We never received our $1300 Ralph Lauren chairs!!!

We purchased chairs from Joyce Pace and Ben Proctor at INXSTOUS 9 months ago in July. They claimed that they were handed them over to Plycon Delivery. Plycon said that Ben Proctor had cancelled on them so many times that they refused to pick them up. We called Ben Proctor and he claimed he had a Bill of Laiding receipt from Plycon. He has never faxed us the receipt. Never responded to any of our dozens of calls, emails. We called Joyce Pace for assistance and she was nice on the phone....and then NEVER, EVER did anything.....there has been ZERO response from either of them. In all my years, I have never been defrauded on Ebay. This is a first. BTW, their technique is to lull you into waiting 30 days past the original purchase date --- after which Ebay wont do anything!
ID
Berkeley, California
Loss

Selling fake baker furniture total scam

Beware Purchased some furniture that was supposedly made by baker furniture. When I received the furniture the quality was questionable so I contacted my local baker furniture factory store and asked if they could authenticate the pieces. I had a relationship with the baker store as I had purchased some other pieces from them. They were kind enough to send out someone and within 20 seconds of him examining the furniture he was able to determine it was fake. I contacted Ben Procter and Joyce pace aka Inxstous and expressed my concerns and explained how I had the furniture examined. At that point all comunication stopped and they would no longer take my calls or respond to emails. I have filed a complaint with the NC attorney general and turned over all of my documentation so now just crossing my fingers.

Just FYI the tragic comedy of Ben Proctor and Joyce Pace are now operating under the ebay username "rockinggirlattorney" #rockinggirlattorney Stay away!!! these people are scam artists on their best day!! Used to be Inxstous....now rockinggirlattorney SCAM, ***

Same thing here. They claimed to have shipped and get you past the 30-day eBay money-back period.

Now they won't respond to either eBay or to me. I have filed a case with FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Both Ben Proctor and Joyce Pace from Inxstous employ the same technique. They claim to ship the items to you....they get you to wait past the 30 day ebay guarantee period and then they cut off all communication.

All we want is the Bill of Laiding to show that they handed our chairs to Plycon.

9 months.

NO COMMUNICATION!!

One time I got ahold of each of them. But they never faxed us the proof -- and have never, ever returned any of our calls.

We are seeing how we can pursue them legally in NC

Same situation I ordered 3 Ralph Lauren Peices from Ben Proctor and have never recieved them...He cut-off all communication with me now...anyone know how to file a complaint with NC?

We purchased two ralph lauren chairs from Ben Proctor and Joyce Pace last AUGUST and have NEVER received them!!

We have emailed both of them for months and they have NEVER answered us!

It's now been NINE MONTHS!!

This has cost us $1400!

View more comments (4)
ID
Livonia, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article