Failed to make a correct glass RX and then forced a store credit for frames I did not like

Invision Optical locatet on Ventura Blvd in Encino, Ca ripped me off by failing to give me a correct RX and then messing the lenses up . When an opthomologist gave me a good RX they did not want to be responsible for the lenses so said I should have someone else do them. Then they said I could only have a 90 day store credit. They charged an exhorbitant amount for their product and I stupidly paid in full fully trusting it would be ok. Well they refused to refund my money and I was forced to buy two frames from their lousy inventory which I do not liek All the while the optician Peter was extremely Rude and treated me like *** while I maintained my professionalism even in front of his existign customers. I got ripped off very badly by this place. Never do business with them or do so at your own peril They do not take responsibility for their own mistakes and hide behind a no refund policy. Even though I did not get what I purchased, the credit card company stood up to their no refund policy. This is not right. They did not deliver the product but I was still screwed. Beware of this business.

you bought frames you didn't like?and by the way 3 month exchange policy is very very reasonable....you didnt like the prices?so why did you spend your money there?there is only an eyeglass store of every corner , you were not forced to purchase form that store.....

I looked up my optometrist online and find this really surprising. I've been going to this store since I moved to California 15 years ago.

It is a family run operation and Peter has always been so good to me.

My children and husband all go to this optometrist and are very happy with everything they've done for my family. Thank you :)

View more comments (1)
ID
Tustin, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article