Dave F Ofw

| map-marker Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Theft / fraudulent prescription

Invigor Medical - Theft / fraudulent prescription
Updated by user Oct 08, 2023

I receive a phone call saying they would follow up weeks ago. Still waiting.

The phone call consisted of the same dishonesty described earlier. They sold me a bogus product knowing it was bad. Instead of being honest they let the customers take the hit for the bad product. That's fraud.

These people are not honest. Fraud is a crime.

Original review Sep 22, 2023
Invigor sent me two vials of bogus watered down and useless trimix at a cost of $343.60. Instead of recalling and replacing the worthless drugs as any reputable business would do they chose instead to steal the money from their clients. Their explanation being that for drugs that need to be ordered ahead and can be DO NOT frozen for up to six months I would have to notify them within 72 hours that the drug were bad. These people are dishonest. They knowingly sent me bogus drugs and stole my money. That's fraud. I'm researching everything I can do. This company should be shut down.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT buy from this company.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article