Inver Grove Ford, MN

I went to the dealership to have my ford ranger worked on. The quoted me with many problems. The price was so high I went to another shop and found out that they were lying about the problems. Never go there to get anything fixed. They will *** over. What brought me in there was to get a oli changed and to check out a noise coming from the truck. The service manger talked me into getting a 90,000 mile check. The problem he never told me how much more a 90,000 mile is compared to a oil change. My bill was $509 and with their other items that were broken it would have been another $1700. Their responds was sorry, but please come back.

place overcharged on repairs....turned over to ford corp. I am sure they are not impressed at all.

@PissedConsumer287465

Ford doesn't give a *** Inver Grove Ford is the worse, and I should have never done business with them.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

About

Inver Grove Ford Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.invergroveford.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Inver Grove Ford is a Ford dealership which is located in Inver Grove Heights, MN. Thus Inver Grove Ford Lincoln is Minnesota Ford Dealer, Minneapolis Ford Dealer and St. Paul Ford Dealer. The company offers a variety of new as well as pre-owned Ford vehicles. Pre-owned inventory also includes vehicles of other makes such as Acura, Audi, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Infinity, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mini, Subaru, and Toyota, etc. Inver Grove Ford offers financial options to help its customers with car purchases, as well as services in order to serve cars. Parts and accessories are also available. The company has been serving the Minneapolis area for over 10 years.

Inver Grove Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article