Interon hearing aids dyfunctional

I am received new replacement of Shape model of BTE haring aid barely a month ago through Costco. The unit failed from the moment I started use. The feed back is intolerable. I have been back to two Costco dispensers and they are unable to remedy the problem. The other unit works fine and has very little feed back. The cost of these items was just under $3000 so I am unwilling to give up. If it wasn't for the feed back issue I would have no problem with the product. I am at a loss what to do. My supplier has failed so what is the next step ?

Wow !!

It has been awhile!

1 - Costco stands behind their products. Very surprised.

2 - they just extended the trial period to 6 months instead of 90 days. Very big difference.

3 - Interton sucks! I would never purchase another product from those ***

I am confused. Costco stands behind the products they sell. Have you reached out to a location manager?

I had the same problem with the Bernafone open fit hearing aid. The tech at Costco fitted me for an ear mold which nearly eliminated the problem.

I say nearly because it still happens when I am hear a hard surface like windows. However, it seems that using a ear mold defeats the purpose of the open fit model. The sound is actually much better with the mold.

I'm not convinced open fit is better than a full shell unit for 1/3 the price. I'm interested in what you decided.

View more comments (2)
ID
Palm Springs, California

About

Interton Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.interton.com/en/privacy
Interton FAQ
To read more: https://www.interton.com/en/support/faq
Summary

Interton is aimed at the cooperation with consumers and professionals in the sphere of hearing deceases. It produces a wide list of hearing aids which includes Cosmo, Crisp and Share devices made for patients. Besides, there are wireless accessories, namely remote control, phone clip and TV streamer. Consumers can pass an online hearing test which will allow them to define if they need the already described products or not. As for the offers for professionals, here can be mentioned a developed dealership system which continues growth and innovational software which is used during the cooperation with Interton. Moreover, the corporate site has a downloadable library which contains related information. The company is represented all over the world having the headquarters in Denmark.

Interton reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article