Www.internettrains.com Mailed item 2 years later

After paying for a Christmas gift, I was told a month later it was on backorder. After numerous ignored emails, I received a terse response that the item was still on backorder. About TWO YEARS later the product shipped, after I had already moved. The company would not refund my money, or cancel the order before it had shipped. I have been buying things on the internet for a decade and have never experienced such poor customer service. Do not buy from these people. I hope they improve their business model. Then again........they probably won't learn. Save your money.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article