Internet Auto Rent and Sales

Internet Auto Rent and Sales rates an F with the Better Business Bureau for good reason. Internet Auto Rent and Sales wrote an incorrect contract and is now trying to enforce the contract. My husband and I went to Internet Auto Rent and Sales to trade in our old vehicle (2009 Dodge Ram 2500) and buy another vehicle with lower payments. Six months earlier my husband and I went through a bankruptcy, we reaffirmed our Dodge truck loan. Today we cannot afford the Dodge loan any longer. We told Internet Auto Rent and Sales we owed 39,360.00 on the Dodge. We found a 2006 Yukon to buy and Internet Auto Rent and Sale said they will pay off the Dodge. They put the payoff amount of the Dodge as 29,360.00 in the new contract. Unfortunately, we did not notice the 29,360.00 when my husband signed the loan. Internet Auto Rent and Sales called us afterward claiming we lied to them and gave them the wrong pay off amount. Internet Auto Rent and Sales told us the contract we signed is enforceable and we need to call our old credit union to negotiate a lower price, which we did, to 32,000.00. Now Internet Auto Rent and Sales wants my husband and I to pay the difference. We have no more money to give them. We want our Dodge back and Internet Auto Rent and Sales will not give the vehicle to us. We did not agree to pay the difference. My husband and I went to Internet Auto Rent and Sales with a Capital One, pre-approved check for 30,000 at 13% interest because of the bankruptcy, with no down payment. I asked Internet Auto Rent and Sales if they took this Capital One check, they said yes. As we proceeded with the transaction, Internet Auto Rent and Sales told my husband and I Capital One wants a $6000.00 down payment because out credit is so bad, so they (Internet Auto Rent and Sale) claim to called Capital One and get a 17% interest rate loan with $3000.00 down payment. They completely lied to my husband and I. Internet Auto Rent and Sales does not take Capital One pre-approved checks.

We suggest you check out their website regarding their guarantee.

ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article