Missed their own 21 business day window

I selected International Van Lines as My moving Company My date ready for deliver was April 29th As of this writing it is June 9th and I don't have a clear estimation as to WHEN my stuff will arrive. -Twice I was told that it would come the following week (and it didn't) It is very frustrating. I have been emailing and reaching out to international van lines on a regular basis, but there have been a lot of issues, they subcontracted and that driver illegally drove too much and got caught. I've been told that it was going to be shipped the 14th (then no its the 18th) then on the 21st I was told it was shipped and would be there 7-12 days, the following week I was told there was a memorial day weekend delay, and it would be there June 6th or 7th, only to be told.. nope, not making that estimate either.

Every time I move I discard / distribute about 80 per cent and start fresh rather than have my possessions handled by ? and sitting around where ?

For how much money ?

Most stuff isn't worth the cost of shipment if you figure it correctly. Nor are the troubles.

ID
Service
International Van Lines Moving Service
Pros
  • Pleasant people to talk to on the phone
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article