Other Product Review

They took my money, lied & said their buyer had a tax problem come up, after they told me they were pre-approved, then nobody would talk to me, said I haf the wrong company & every other lie they could come up with! I still have worthless paperwork & maintenance fees, and no money back!
ID
Madisonville, Tennessee
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Scammed me with a promise of a sale of my Timeshare

ITVN called me with a pre-approved buyer for my timeshare. 5 months and no buyer, and $1,450 later, they have changed their name and numbers put their website up for sale and ripped me out of my money. The last telephone conversation was the buyers were having to resolve tax liens?? Thought they were pre-approved. That was 2 months ago. This is a scam! People beware.Do not talk to this company!! There is no way I can find to get my money back. Any help would be appreciated!A list of names of the people I dealt with there: Justine Haverty, Eddie Thompkins, Kayden,Tony, Ashley, David Walters. They should all be in jail. What they have done is lie and rob me!

This same company ITVN scammed us almost 3 years ago! I reported them to everyone I could.

I am horrified that they are still at it! BEWARE!! Everyone tryingvto sell! They will take your money and you will NEVER get it back or find the person that signed your papers or get any answers!

If I ever find just one of the people I dealt with it will not be pretty. 3 years people, and nothing!

We were also scammed for 1800 dollars by Eileen Luyando in January 2014. At that time the company name was world wide resort exchange out of Lake Mary Florida.

I can not believe she still has a realtors licence . Please beware and don't believe a word they say!!!!!

I got taken for 2054.00 they where so good at the bull.

I came on here to check out this compay and Eileen Luyando and it's all true!!! My fiance worked for Eileen Luyando and Eileen stole $4100.00 from her.

She did a stop-payment on my fiance's check of $2800.00 and did not pay her her last paycheck of $1700.00. She really is a theif.

I would recommend anyone who comes in contact with her over the phone or offered a job with her DO NOT do business with this theif! She will steal from you!!!

I was contacted by ITN, which is often confused with ITVN which uses ITN website for reference andis a total scam. Need to be sure of the difference.

My call was about renting out, not selling. I'm not sure what I am going to do yet, but they do continue to answer at the phone and extension goes to the same agent who originally contacted me.

@PissedConsumer508274

Who did you talk to?

I just got a call from International Timeshare Vacation Network. Got the usual guarantee but they wanted me to talk to my husband before they would tell me how much it was going to cost.

I told the guy I wouldn't waste my husband's time with so few details.

He started asking me irrelevant questions and when I told him that his questions had no bearing on selling the timeshare and they he was wasting my time, he said "well if you're not going to be cordial, we might as well end this call". I told him that sounded perfect and hung up.Don't know if it will help but the number he called from is 407-545-****

Yeah its a scam, they contacted me to!!!

I am a licensed real estate broker and will help you sell your timeshare. There are no upfront fees I am very fair on a commision.Remember the pricing has to be competitive and most properties will sell 60-70% less than it was first purchased for.. If you have any questions you can email or call me anytime. david.patchanian@***.com #(407)375-****

David Patchanian

Lic. Real Estate Broker

BK307****

I think its pretty obvious ITVN or whoever they were, were pretty *** and truly gave bad reps for the industry.

ITN however I did use and they were good choice.

Id recommend them to friends if they had timeshares they wanted to get rid of.

What I was told on the phone did sound far and beyond convincing and well....it worked.

Hope all goes well for those down the road.

View more comments (21)
ID
#191867 Review #191867 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Knoxville, Tennessee

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article