map-marker Tampa, Florida

Applicant status

No issue with international paper. I dailed the wrong number. I was trying to reach human resources for the status on my application. Thank you

User's recommendation: Will do

Juan Angel P

Talk to representatives please

Im trying to get ahold of someone so I can start my application but its very confusing because it says enter key word and I have no clue what the key word is. The only way it will let me fill out an application is if I can enter the correct key word? Im very confused
PissedConsumer Official

Companies that still do business in Russia

International Paper - Companies that still do business in Russia
Explore video interviews

Since Russia has invaded Ukraine, PissedConsumer.com cant stay aside. With this review, we present our teams opinion only - nothing more than that.

We as an organization always defend the freedom of speech by providing a platform for consumers to voice their opinions and to talk about any problems they may have with various businesses. Today, we want to give voice to the tragedy of the people of Ukraine and let the world know the truth.

A lot of major companies suspended their business in russia not to support the war. However, there are still large international corporations that continue operating and paying taxes in russia.

Taxes that are used to finance the army of the aggressor. With this video, we want to show the consequences of such a decision for civilians in Ukraine and ask these companies to stop doing business in russia.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article