Junior Reviewer

Rude employees and technology challenged website/payment system

Ordering online from International Coin & Currency in Montpelier, VT is challenging at best. The first order you place, they warn you "here is your invoice but we do not guarantee your order as we need to ...", I call them and this I have worked things out for my $36 order. Now, second $36 order and the online system mixes up the last orders shipping address with the current billing address, so I telephone them. I get Monica who I found very repetitive and condescending. Their mistake, and I hear from her: your address must match your card (I KNOW THIS), where are you sending this (NO PROBLEM THERE), etc. until I just want to throw in the towel. Got off the phone very dissatisfied so I called back and asked for a manager. I got manager, Christine. She says to me, "I am sitting right next to Monica and she did a good job and I support her". I said thank you, please cancel my order. There are numerous eBay coin companies that have a 100% happy customer rate for the same or lower prices without this companies inflated sense of themselves. I used them instead.
ID
Eldorado At Santa Fe, New Mexico
Cons
  • Technology challenged order taking
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article