Verified Reviewer

SAID I DID NOT PAY AND PLAYING GAMES, DISPUTED ONE ITEM AND WOULD NOT LET ME PAY FOR THE OTHER

Explore video interviews
THIS IS WHAT I SENT THEM: I CAN TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS. I WENT TO GO PICK THIS UP. IT STATED THAT THE ITEM HAD A STRING MISSING. THAT WAS NOT TRUE. THE HOLE BACK TUNING PART OF THE A Vintage Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, String Loose WAS MISSING. I SAID I DID NOT THINK IT WAS FAIR AND THEY GOT MAD AT ME. THEY ALSO SAID THAT I COULD NOT BUY THE OTHER LOT BECAUSE OF THAT. SO THEY DENIED ME THE ITEM WHEN I WAS WILLING TO PAY FOR THAT. THEN THEY BLOCKED ME FROM THERE ACTION. I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU FOR 20 YEARS +. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RESENABLE AND HONORABLE. I HAVE ALWAYS PAID AND TRIED TO BE CIVIL. WHEN SELLING MY ITEMS THEY HAVE LOST MY ITEMS AND I WAS TOLERANT WITH YOU. HAND NOW I HAD A DISPUTE FOR A $50 ITEM AND YOU WENT BALLISTIC. IT IS AMAZING TO ME IN THIS TIME THAT YOU SHOULD BE SO ANGRY WITH ME. BRIAN WAS JUST NOT NICE ABOUT THIS AT ALL. IT WAS SO APPARENT THAT HE WAS JUST BEING BELLIGERENT WHEN I DISAGREED WITH HIM. I NEVER ONCE CALLED ANYONE NAMES, YELLED OR SHOWED ANY ANGER WHATS SO EVER. THE YOU FILED THIS NON PAYMENT WITH YOU FALSELY. NUMBER ONE. I WANTED TO PAY FOR THE OTHER ITEM. Lot Cast Iron Toys, Banks Item number: 0010 Sale price: USD 62.50 YOU DENIED ME THAT ITEM AND WHEN I WANTED TO PAY FOR IT AND THE FILED THIS AGAINST ME. I AM OUTRAGED ABOUT THAT. AND IF NOT DROPPED ASAP WILL FILE A LAW SUIT AGAINST International Auction Gallery FOR FALSE CLAIMS AND DENYING ME AN ITEM THAT I WON AND WAS READY AND WILLING TO PAY FOR. NOT VERY GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE. NOT FARE TO A PERSON THAT SOLD HIS ITEMS OVER THE YEARS. YOU CANT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS. I AM NOT MAKING ANY THREATS. I JUST WANTED TO BE HERD AND TREATED FAIRLY. NOW MONDAY I MUST CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BURROW, THE LIVE AUCTIONEAR AND FILE A LAW SIT OVER THIS COMPETE BULL. IT IS SO UPSETTING TO ME THAT YOU ARE GOING DOWN THIS ROAD. ONE MORE TIME I WANT TO PAY FOR THE ONE LOT, YOU DENIED ME THE CHANCE AND NOW YOUR SAYING THAT I DID NOT PAY. NO 2. I HAD A DISAGREEMENT WITH YOU OVER A $50 ITEM $50 ITEM AND YOU WERE MAD AT ME YOU EVEN MENTIONING IT. ONE MORE THING. I AM STILL WILLING TO TALK, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO TALK TO ME IN A CALM AND RATIONAL MANOR. I WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND WE CAN FIX THIS LIKE ADULT BUSINESS MEN. IF NOT IS IS DOOLEY NOTED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING THE RIGHT THING AND MOVING FORWARD WITH OUR LIVES. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. ALAN BLANK 310-384-****

Are you aware that in the U.K. television advert.

what the young girl says is totally unintelligible. I have watched the commercial dozens of times and have no idea what she is supposed to be saying

Featured
ID
#1975146 Review #1975146 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Anaheim, California
Service
International Auction Gallery Customer Care
Pros
  • I worked with them for over 20 year
Preferred solution
TALK THIS OUT

Dispute an item and unfair treatment:

Dispute an item and unfair treatment: I had a dispute on one item and won 2 auctions. I wanted to pay for the second item, and they would not let me. after that they posted that I did not pay for that item. Just to be clear, I wanted to, but they would not let me. Then after that, because I very politely disagreed with their opinion on the item, they denied me from bidding on any of their auctions. I sent them 5 emails about this problem, and they have not returned any of my emails. Not of the ever answered. I have been doing business with them for over 20 years and for a $50 item to be treated like this is unbelievable.

User's recommendation: Be professional, reenstant me in buying on the site, give me the item lot I won and stop saying i did not pay for somthing when I tryed to do it.

ID
#1982510 Review #1982510 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article