Cathy H Azv
map-marker Saint Marys, Georgia

I took their certification program and joined membership and I was satisfied.

I tried to open a business for my son, but it just wasn't working out, so I asked to cancel my membership and they were kind enough to provide a prorated refund. They offer great support for starting a Home Inspection business.

User's recommendation: The customer support I received was excellent.

Jay D Rvx

Verified Reviewer

E-mail doesn't work, please call me 780-707-**** thank you

To sign up for membership to become Home Inspector, my e-mail doesn't work, please help me, thank you

Preferred solution: Membership and to get signed up to become Home Inspector

User's recommendation: Very good

Rude and unprofessional

In correspondence with Nick Gromicko regarding a certified inspectors neglugence and incompetence, he was rude, unprofessional and dismissive. I do not recommend anyone use his services.

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Amma Amh

Nick Gromicko does not care if you have been taken by a NACHI inspector. I purchases a brand new home.

Gromicko likes to play with you and make up scenarios on what YOU can do to fix the solution. He is a real actor. His lovely NACHO inspector missed my garage being level and the water comes through my garage door and at the ends. Mr.

Gromlick tells me "that's cosmetic!" ha, ha. Then I told who I will refer to as Mr. Piggy, that my cement has all spots on it and big moisture spots in the garage that the inspector told me "oh, that will leave. They probably just laid it!!!" Oh, and my home did not come with a pressure regulator .

The water company said they can not raise it as the next homes would have too high of pressure down the street!!! The inspector did not tell me this! Oh, but wait. Grouting was missing from my bottom shower ( water would have gone through the floor), my living room wall has a large crack in it, the paint is bleeding through all my living room walls, the tile floor has discoloration throughout, the dampers were left off my furnace and I got sick because heat could not be regulated and was a million degrees in my room, inspector failed to go up in attic, failed to notice the front of my home above the door was two toned stucco instead of all one color, on and on...

the tile as large discoloration throughout the living room, kitchen. This also has small bumps in it so you feel it when you walk barefooted. Mr. Piggy is so nice that he tells you all of this falls under cosmetic!!!!

THEY ask for a long, detailed report and then Mr. Piggy starts his mind games telling you to epoxy your new floor to cover the concrete, etc. He is a real gem. THE REPORT IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON.

THE INSPECTOR HAD ROSE COLORED GLASSES ON WHEN HE DID IT. WHO WORKED FOR WHO!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Amma Amh

what a whiner

Guest

I disagree, I have had a positve experience with internachi.

Cadyn Dfh

Wow! Nick is such an ass-hat!

He should probably learn how to talk to people, he’s not anyone special to people outside of internachi. Internachi apparently doesn’t respond without a question mark in your email. I got no response so, I went to FB to get someone to help. Nick thought he’d ‘be cool’ and call me a liar, 3 times.

So, I showed him my emails and he comes up with some bunk *** about no questions so, no need for response. That *** stick needs an *** whoopin.

reply icon Replying to comment of Cadyn Dfh

and you seem so easy to get along with too

Amma Amh
reply icon Replying to comment of Cadyn Dfh

YES. He is the sick one.

Nacho inspector is worth that. A plate full of Nachos. Grommet is disrespectful, rude, condescending, know it all, sarcastic , company man who loves playing with you.....

how sick is that? NEVER EVER GET A NACHI INSPECTOR.

View more comments (5)
Resolved
Ritesh Zyb

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: InterNACHI Founder Nick Gromicko - Unauthorized Charges, Unprofessional & Rude

InterNACHI Founder Nick Gromicko - Unauthorized Charges, Unprofessional & Rude
InterNACHI Founder Nick Gromicko - Unauthorized Charges, Unprofessional & Rude - Image 2
InterNACHI Founder Nick Gromicko - Unauthorized Charges, Unprofessional & Rude - Image 3

Updated by user Dec 23, 2017

InterNACHI is an association for home inspectors. I briefly thought about becoming a home inspector, so I signed up with InterNACHI to get more information. At the time, memberships were advertised as free for six months. I quickly realized I wouldn't have the time to...

Original review Dec 23, 2017
InterNACHI is a an association for home inspectors. I briefly thought about becoming a home inspector, so I signed up with InterNACHI to get more information.

At the time, memberships were advertised as free for six months. I received an email indicating I'd need to sign an affidavit to become a member. I quickly realized I wouldn't have the time to pursue this venture while continuing to work full-time, so I never completed my registration with InterNACHI, which is required to become a member. Once a month, I'd receive the following email --- "Our records indicate that you have not yet signed your InterNACHI membership affidavit.

You must sign your affidavit to become a member of InterNACHI and receive all your membership benefits, including listing on our "find an inspector" search engines, such as: inspectorseek.com, inspectornow.com, inspectorlocator.com, findaninspector.us, and hundreds more. Please go to nachi.org/member-affidav… to sign your affidavit now. If you haven't completed all your membership requirements, you will have to do so before you can sign the affidavit." --- The notification plainly states that you need to sign this affidavit to become a member of InterNACHI. Since I did not wish to move forward with membership, I never signed the affidavit.

I never received any type of notification from InterNACHI saying I would be billed for anything, either. Months passed, and I noticed some charges on my credit card. To my surprise, they were from InterNACHI, two $50 charges for membership to the organization. This didn't make any sense, as I had never signed the affidavit and never completed my registration to become a member.

I responded to the most recent copy of the above email with the following --- "Hello, I did not sign this affidavit because I chose not to move forward with becoming a member. I have been charged $50 from your organization for the last two months, even though the email below plainly states I am not a member. I did not authorize these charges, and due to being unaware of them i have been charged two additonal $15 late fees from USAA. Please do the following: 1.

Refund me the two $50 membership fees, as I am not a member as the below email plainly states. 2. Cease any future charges to my card and remove my credit card information from your database. 3.

Send me a receipt showing these transactions have been refunded and that they were unauthorized. 4. Remove me from your mailing list. Please address this concern at your earliest convenience.

I will need to dispute these charges if I do not hear back from you by COB Friday. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter." --- To my surprise, the founder of InterNACHI, Nick Gromicko responded to me directly. His response --- "Click on the green Cancel button at the bottom of nachi.org/benefits.htm Sincerely, Nick Gromicko" --- My response --- "Hi Nick, You didn't address any of the items outlined in my above email. I'd like you to please address the issues outlined above and refund me for the unauthorized charges.

Please do this by the end of tomorrow and get back to me with documentation indicating I have been refunded. I shouldn't have to cancel anything from my end, I never signed up for membership in the first place, as outlined in my last email. I'll follow up with my bank directly if I do not hear back tomorrow." --- Nick Gromicko's response (and remember, this is InterNACHI founder, not some 20 year old kid they got to handle their e-blasts) --- "Yes, you signed up. Or do you think that I climbed into your room through the window at night, found your wallet, and used your credit card to sign you up with InterNACHI?

You get credited back when you cancel. I can't click your cancel button from here, unless of course I sneak back in through your bedroom window." --- ...How rude and unprofessional can you get? I received unauthorized charges to my card from Nick Gromicko's organization, I respond to an email that plainly states I am not a member and therefore want these charges removed, and the guy gives me a bunch of snarky BS in response. I contacted USAA to remove the charges.

I'm still getting spammed from Nick Gromicko, InterNACHI founder. This exchange was totally uncalled for and the guy is a clown. There was zero reason for this company to charge me for anything, and there was zero reason for the company's founder to email me a garbage response when I asked that they be removed. Nick Gromicko and InterNACHI need to make adjustments to their billing software.

I doubt I'm the only one that got surprise charges from this organization. It's a sketchy way to do business and the rude and unprofessional email exchange was totally uncalled for.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Unauthorized charges
  • Rude behavior
  • Unprofessional customer service
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Aristotle Qfb

Lol, It was smart that you didn't click on the green cancel button because that would be the same as you admitting you were a member.

Guest

Ritesh, you're being a baby. Would have made a lousy home inspector. Would have been easier to just click the little green cancel button, but I guess you like complaining more.

Aristotle Qfb
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2066878

If he would of clicked the green cancel button, then he would be admitting he was a member, so he did the right thing.

Encarnacion Cip

I had Sign up with InterNACHI and I requested Lisa to have my membership set up to be cancel once the renew kicked in unless she hard from me and she agree, due to family illness and the prolong treatment I was unable to continue my study which I had paid in full and I forgot ask to have it suspend until I could apply more time. after the term was up I notice my credit card had a balance and didn't know why therefore I check my credit card history and found the renew charges from InterNACHI.

I called Lisa and the matter was handle with no issues at all . Thank you Lisa I am looking to sign up to continue a home inspectors course and I am concern after reading this review on whether or not to sign up with what seem to be an unethical organization, I need more reviews.

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article