I'm in WI but Interlock Roofing is nation wide and based out of Canada. I signed my contract in Aug 14th. The contract states the install will be in 8-12 weeks. Interlock left me a phone message Oct 3rd to call them back 800-987-****. I called them later that same day. No answer, so I left a message. Then I called them another 5 times over the next 4 weeks only to get their voicemail, so I left messages. They finally called me Nov 13th to schedule my install, which they said will be sometime in beginning of December. The Sales manager said they are not breaching contract because the contract says "these dates are weather-dependent and subject to change". I'm cancelling and they get to keep my 10% deposit (which is $2800). I offered to give them $800 for their time and just return me $2000!!! They said no. The sales manager said in some states (MN and OR) they keep 30%. I decided to start a website to help others become more aware of their lifetime decision. They estimated my roof at $28,000, to go over my existing asphalt shingles. During the sales negotiation, the roof estimate started at $35000 then went to $29,800 then went to $28,000 with more haggling. My roof size is 27 sq (sq=10'x10'). Its a very simple roof, with no gables, no steep slope, just 2 flat sides. They estimated tear-off to cost another $3780 (which is $140 per sq). By the way, The contract only has a "Total Contract Price" and does NOT have the size of my roof, nor an itemized list of costs per service or material.