Intercontinental Dublin food

I payed €200 to have a different experience on December 25th, and it was a waist if money. Worst beef i tasted, by far.
ID
Dublin, County Dublin

Intercontinental Hotel - Isla Verde (San Juan), Puerto Rico

Do not deal with this hotel. They will not help you if you have a problem. I had reserved two rooms for one night and another room on another night. I am sure I cancelled the reservations, but they say I did not, so they charged me for the 3 rooms, nearly $900. I never stepped foot in the hotel. I have tried working with the hotel, but they will not work with me. They don't even return email or phone calls. You would think a reputable hotel chain would want to preserve a customer, but they apparently do not want me to return to their hotel in the future, either! I certainly would not go there, and if the corporate offices don't take care of the problem, I won't be staying at ANY INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, anywhere. What a shame - - - I don't think they were sold out on those nights (midweek), so they probably did not turn any customers away. Well, they sure turned me away. Anyone else have that experience?

Its awesome post. It’s very helpful & necessary.

In the end It doesnt matter if the hotel sold out or not. They held rooms back for you.

Unfortunatly in the hotel industry people forget to cancel reservations. And will lie and say they.

Always ask for the cancelation number and keep it untill you get your credit card statement. Otherwise if you did actually cancel you have to pay.

View more comments (1)
ID
Brentwood, Tennessee
Loss

About

InterContinental Hotels and Resorts Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.intercontinental.com//www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/gb/en/global/customer_care/tc
InterContinental Hotels and Resorts Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.intercontinental.com//www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/customer_care/bwc_lp?cm_sp=OSMGL-6C-EN-BPG
Related Companies

Intercontinental Hotels Group, Holiday Inn, Candlewood Suites, Holiday Inn Express Hotels, Staybridge Suites

Summary

InterContinental Hotels and Resorts is a British multinational hotels company which headquartered in Denham, United Kingdom. It is the largest hotels company in the world being measured by rooms with 646,000 as of January 2010, and has over 4,500 hotels across over 100 countries. The brands of the company include Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Even, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel Indigo, Hualuxe, InterContinental and Staybridge Suites. Approximately 3,900 of its hotels operate under franchise agreements, 652 are managed by the company but separately owned and 10 are directly owned. Intercontinental Hotel has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. Intercontinental Hotel is an international hotel company whose goal is to create Great Hotels Guests Love.

InterContinental Hotels and Resorts reviews and complaints

InterContinental Hotels and Resorts is ranked 268 out of 1324 in Hotels and Resorts category

Edit Description

Brands Related to InterContinental Hotels and Resorts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article