Intercontinental Dublin food

I payed €200 to have a different experience on December 25th, and it was a waist if money. Worst beef i tasted, by far.
ID
Dublin, County Dublin

Intercontinental Hotel - Isla Verde (San Juan), Puerto Rico

Do not deal with this hotel. They will not help you if you have a problem. I had reserved two rooms for one night and another room on another night. I am sure I cancelled the reservations, but they say I did not, so they charged me for the 3 rooms, nearly $900. I never stepped foot in the hotel. I have tried working with the hotel, but they will not work with me. They don't even return email or phone calls. You would think a reputable hotel chain would want to preserve a customer, but they apparently do not want me to return to their hotel in the future, either! I certainly would not go there, and if the corporate offices don't take care of the problem, I won't be staying at ANY INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, anywhere. What a shame - - - I don't think they were sold out on those nights (midweek), so they probably did not turn any customers away. Well, they sure turned me away. Anyone else have that experience?

Its awesome post. It’s very helpful & necessary.

In the end It doesnt matter if the hotel sold out or not. They held rooms back for you.

Unfortunatly in the hotel industry people forget to cancel reservations. And will lie and say they.

Always ask for the cancelation number and keep it untill you get your credit card statement. Otherwise if you did actually cancel you have to pay.

View more comments (1)
ID
Brentwood, Tennessee
Loss

Brands Related to InterContinental Hotels and Resorts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article