Lack of Business etiquette either on the phone or with getting a ride

I am frustrated because I was put on hold for to long a period over 2 hours of waiting. Didn't show up for a pick up, put me in the wrong City, how do you get Canyon City, CO out of Olney Springs? This is getting worse and my person that does my rides hasn't after 10 weeks gotten paid.

User's recommendation: Go to a different ride company.

ID
Preferred solution
Better quality of service. Even your website for complaints is screwed up on people's 1st name

Verified Reviewer

Taxi didn't show up, no call, email blocked

There is a new way to order a Taxi for Medicaid patients in Glenwood Springs CO. Order a ride spend a lot of time waiting. Booked 2 rides to the Valley View Hospital August 5th and 20th. The one on Aug 5th didn't show up, no call, email blocked, when I tried to call waiting time was 14 min and even then nobody answered and after 15 more minutes I hung up. Wasted time reschedule appointment, took a bus. Appointment for August 20 was schedule with wrong pick up address and no option to edit. Cancelled existing booking and tried to book ride with correct address and couldn't find the pick up address... Tried to call waiting time 30 min. The whole time dealing with this business was a waste of time. Hope that Medicaid patients will be return to local Valley Taxi which was great and no difficult to book.

User's recommendation: Do not recomended this buisness.

ID
Service
Intelliride Taxi Service
Cons
  • Reschedule appointment
  • Waist of time
Preferred solution
Better service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article