Intelliquote Sucks.

My husband and I were looking to buy insurance about a $75,000-$50,000 no medical exam from my grandmother. After filling out all of the paper work, and going to the phone interviews. They tell me that my grandmother is approved. I get my case work R.Hoeffer and we begin to communicate back and forth through e-mails and phone calls regarding the paper work. At first I wanted to e-mail the paperwork. So for about a week I've tried every e-mail address and e-mail server i can possibly think of to e-mail this woman's paper work to her. First she tells me that after 3 days of going back and forth, "Oh, we've been having trouble receiving e-mails form yahoo accounts..." So then I tried my Google account, and my husband own personal WORK email account. AND STILL NOTHING. Finally we send the paper work VIA FAX. Now during those calls, she did give me her fax number so when I faxed the paper work of course I used the number she gave me... I JUST received a phone call from her stating she never received it and I need to send the paper work again VIA FAX. I refuse to send the paper work again. Needless to say I AM STILL LOOKING FOR LIFE INSURANCE.
ID
Brick Township, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article