Be careful when you dealing with this company: Intellidrives

We were trying to purchase three customized rotary tables from this company. When we placed the order, their boss Greg Kane (Grigory Kanevsky, Chief Executive Officer at Intellidrives, Philadelphia, PA ) asked us to drop the specification to a lower value. We did that and pay the down payment. When we finally got the design and reviewed it, we noticed the specification of the encoder is not the resolution we requested in the order. They said we did not define it clearly!! and charged us additional cost even we said it's in the order. When we prepare to pay for the second payment to manufacture the tables, they denied the payment terms we agreed!! and simply said the offer is not valid!! We of course didn't agree to them. Since then, they never reply emails or answer phone calls from us!! I've been trying to call them for many times at their working hours, but they never answer my phone calls, neither reply to our emails. We have more than a hundred emails communicating with them as evidence. We've been importing products from the States in the past years, but this is our first time encountering a company like this.

I have seen this notice and was compelled to reply. We are a customer of IntelLiDrives since 2002 and I can report only positive experience dealing with this company. They are very knowledgeble in their field and supply products of great quality and on time.

ID
Beijing, Beijing

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article