map-marker New Port Richey, Florida

Ripped Off / Scam

Stay far far away from Integrity Tire & Automotive Centers in New Port Richey. This is a consumer warning.

You will bring your car in for one thing and end up with multiple issues/higher bill afterwards. They have the laziest staff who will not even work on your car if the owners aren't there. Everything is an upsale attempt without even performing the first job correctly. Your first quoted price won't be your end price and at the same time, you'll hear their staff complain every second about working on your vehicle.

Make sure you have something easy to get done, otherwise it might not get done correctly. We even heard another gentleman state that his tires were put on backwards! That might even be too hard.

If you need something done on the day they say it will be done, don't rely on it. They may promise same day or next day service, but it won't go like that.

Their work schedule goes in 4 day increments. Day 1 - Drop Car Off. Day 2 - Order necessary parts (if you remind them). Day 3 - parts come in (you will have to followup).

Day 4 - (hopefully right part will come in!) and then finally attempt to get work on your car. Make sure you plan out a full week ahead because they won't tell you that upfront. They will tell you that it can be done by same day or next day. They won't tell you that specific events - charity, leaving for hours, lazy workers etc etc might effect the time of when your car gets done.

This shop fits your typical horror stories that you hear about.

You will get ripped off and your car will come out worse than it was before. Their staff is inexperienced. They have to rely on message boards, youtube videos and outsiders to gain any insight to your vehicle. They are clearly in the wrong profession.

In addition, the customer is always wrong in their eyes but no customer makes a review containing a couple of paragraphs for nothing.

This shop is far from having any type of integrity whatsoever. They will feed you blatant lies to tell you what you want to hear without even considering you a priority.

Make sure you have something easy to get done, but even tires they mess up on. Expect to hear alot of "cant's". You've been warned.

We wish we were warned. Would've saved us thousands.

Guest

So let me paint this picture for you..... Zach (or Shawn, or whatever other alias it may be..

I say we just call him Kyle) comes in with his 2001 Caddy DTS on 20" homie chromey wheels (this will be important later in the response) with a giant attitude while wearing his wife beater and sweat shorts. Says the car has an oil leak and could we look at it. RIGHT NOW! No Kyle, it'll be a few minutes until we get a bay cleared.

We get his car in and it has a blown apart pressure power steering hose causing a massive leak. Also, the two outer tie rods are about to fall apart and cause the vehicle to lose steering (due to the 20" wheels with a high positive offset on a car that they were never designed to be on) and we advise him of the two repairs he needs. He gives us the go ahead to fix both and align the car when we're done. We tell him we will try to finish before the end of day and will let him know if not.

We were looking like we wouldn't finish so my manager called him to let him know. That's when Kyle decided to call my manager everything but a human and pretty much said the same things about everyone in my shop. We got his car done that same day (almost at closing) and he came, paid his bill, and left. We expected to never see him again and planned to refuse service to him if he did come back.

Fast forward 6 weeks........ I get an email. From Kyle. He states that his car is running terrible and it's our fault.

We had better be prepared to remedy the problem or he knows how to use social media! I told him I would take care of it providing it was something we caused (6 weeks after we worked on it) and I had it towed to us. Once the vehicle arrived I personally diagnosed the running issue. Number 8 cylinder was not firing.

I checked the usual suspects, coil, plug, harness. All were good and not the issue. I then tested the injector and found the ground signal was absent on #8. I checked continuity on the wiring to #8 from the computer and it was good.

Thus condemning the injector driver in the computer. Guess what.... We changed a power steering hose and two tie rod ends. Nothing we did caused his issue.

But he's convinced otherwise.

Sorry Kyle, You have an older car with older and less than reliable technology. That's what caused your issue, not us, but nice try..

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article